Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Give Me His Head

Well back to football. I for one am going to say I am glad we won because we played some sloppy football especially in the first quarter and that goes from coaching all the way down the line they started the game looking pretty lifeless and not pumped up at all. We still are not looking like a team that plays like they are going to go far that being said though I will take the win even if it wasn't a pretty win.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Give Me His Head

"little redhead" wrote:
    Well back to football. I for one am going to say I am glad we won because we played some sloppy football especially in the first quarter and that goes from coaching all the way down the line they started the game looking pretty lifeless and not pumped up at all. We still are not looking like a team that plays like they are going to go far that being said though I will take the win even if it wasn't a pretty win.

The continued sloppiness, week after week, reflects on one man, THE HEAD COACH. Even the announcers admit, that this team doesn't look like a well coached team.

Del Rio Guest

Give Me His Head

After watching The Vike's and the Pack I'd say we better get our stuff together. These mistakes can't be chaulked up to injuries.

I wonder if they are trying to be too calm in reflection of what happened last year. One things for sure yards don't mean crap if you can't get in the endzone.

We are going to be playing teams that field goals just won't do.

We have one punt all game and 27 points? Sadly from reading Tice's comments he seems satisfied with field goals.

Just run the damn ball into the endzone.

Give Me His Head

I like Mike Tice but I will definately agree that if this team continues playing like it is that it does definately reflect on Mike Tices ability. They have talent and yes they have a lot of injuries but just the lack of enthusiasm with which they started the game would reflect on Tice and the rest of the coaches. This was a division rival game and we sure didn't look very pumped nor did we play good football especially in the first half. I am not ready to write Tice off yet though but yes he as well as the other coaches are not looking like they are getting this team ready to play as well as we I know they can or should be playing right now. I think Tice has done quite a bit in turning this team around from where we were just two years ago but he does need to show huge improvement this year in his decisions during game time or you are probably right and he won't be here next year.

p.s... I too generally like to keep the posts pretty football related but occasionally get a little side tracked. I must have just been a little frisky friday a little harmless flirting occasionally is a good thing. Sorry to those who want to keep it football 24-7 but thanks to those who also came down to the gutter with me it was kind of a fun way to spend a very boring day at work.

Give Me His Head

There is one good thing I have to say about Tice though or something that I think he has brought to the table. You probably would have never seen Randy Moss do what he did after the stupid hit that was made on Burleson. It is at least nice to see that Tice has instilled a little feisty-ness in some of these guys a little tough guy attitude. Although we could have ended up with nothing because they could have given the Vikings some extra penalties it was definately nce to see a little fire in moss and the fact that he was sticking up for his teammate.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Give Me His Head

Good morning everyone, I know it would have been better if the Vikes had beat the Bears by 30 points, But it is a good Monday because the Vikes won their game and the Pack lost!!!

Can you think of a better way to start the week than have us in 1st place and the Pack in last place!!!! :cheers:

Little Redhead did you have a fun weekend :?:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Give Me His Head

Yes had a good weekend how about you?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Give Me His Head

The Vikes won so that was a positive, but the rest of my weekend kinda sucked.

My dad is in failing health, I spent most of the weekend in meeting with family and doctors trying to figure out if my dad would benefit from having a feeding tube put in.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Give Me His Head

I am sorry to hear that. Hope everything goes well. It sucks to have to be in that position to have to make decisions of that kind for a relative. Keep you chin up and I hope things improve for you.

tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman

Give Me His Head

L'il Red there some people who like when you get in the gutter. I for one appreciate it and look forward to it. Thank you for the entertaining posts.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112