Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Give Me His Head

No offense taken,

Now turn this thread back over to the women.

It was 100% more interesting.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Give Me His Head

The topic was give me his head not give me head. All I was trying to say was I am not realy pleased with Tice as a head coach right now. It was pointed out the he never was an OC or a DC but he was an assistant head coach under Denny Green.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Give Me His Head

It looks like the women are running the other way, Del Rio. I don't blame them for doing so after some of the posts that I saw. They must be glad that the posts are anonymous, in that they would have to fight off a ton of these guys with a stick. I agree that it was fun while it lasted, but there will be other opportunities. Don't forget that these female fans are here to talk football first and that they appear to be as knowledgable and opinionated as some of the best guys that post here. If more of the women in the world that complain about not being able to find a good man who wants to settle down realized that men love it when their ladies know something about football, then the classy and astute female fans of this site could make a killing just teaching a basic Football 101 type course to get other women up to speed. I love my gal but sometimes I wish that she understood the game 1/10 as much as the women who post on this site. Thanks Viking babes for keeping us guys in line on purplepride. Your football knowledge is held in high esteem by this humble poster.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Give Me His Head

"cajunvike" wrote:
    It looks like the women are running the other way, Del Rio. I don't blame them for doing so after some of the posts that I saw. They must be glad that the posts are anonymous, in that they would have to fight off a ton of these guys with a stick. I agree that it was fun while it lasted, but there will be other opportunities. Don't forget that these female fans are here to talk football first and that they appear to be as knowledgable and opinionated as some of the best guys that post here. If more of the women in the world that complain about not being able to find a good man who wants to settle down realized that men love it when their ladies know something about football, then the classy and astute female fans of this site could make a killing just teaching a basic Football 101 type course to get other women up to speed. I love my gal but sometimes I wish that she understood the game 1/10 as much as the women who post on this site. Thanks Viking babes for keeping us guys in line on purplepride. Your football knowledge is held in high esteem by this humble poster.
    I love the dirty talk as much as the next girl, but damn cajun after that post maybe I need to stick with football talk.

I think one of the reasons I love this site so much is because I get respect as a Viking fan and a woman... most guys that I have met are turned off by the fact that I know more about football then them!!! (Not saying I know more about football then you guys... just a general observation.... I learn a lot from you guys.)

Give Me His Head

I don't mean to discourage the dirty talk, it livens up the place and gets these guys to talking (much like in real life). I just wanted these guys to know that we never want it to get out of hand, which would result in people leaving the site or the thread. I enjoy the banter on this site very much, flirting or otherwise, and wouldn't want to advocate a total sterilization of the threads. I also respect you gals and don't want anyone to think that they can cross the line. I know that you gals can handle yourselves as well as anyone, so keep it up.

Give Me His Head

TNT I just wanted to add my thanks for all the ladies in here and I do think they add value to this room.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Give Me His Head

What the hell is Tice thinking with 2 minutes left he get ultra conservative and goes three and out against the Bears. He should have stayed with what got him the lead and dumped the ball off to get first downs and run the clock out!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Give Me His Head

dc did get sacked
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Give Me His Head

THE THREAD LIVES!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!

Give Me His Head

Yes cajun I am trying to get you hooked up with redhead or should I say giving you a hand? If I lived close I would try for her myself!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast