Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Re:Giants vs Vikes Postgame Thread

because of moving apartments, and the snail like pace of the greek social srevices (ie phone company)

i havn't had internet access for a month now.. no talking to dad on sundays, (and one monday nite) no watching the game on my home pc..

but.. this weekend i got to watch, and it was a GREAT game to watch!

was talking with dad from the kick off.. and the timing of the game was almost perfect.. i was 1-2 seconds behind him.. a the 1st qtr ended.. i was 20 secs behind and he was... informing me what was coming.. but with the way we played.. it didn't matter!!

glad to see the team came back from that slow stretch.. that shows we are still dominant.. and that we can really take on any team at any given time.

here's to looking foward toward football in February!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

4 full pages.....Thats it?

Were is everybody? I think I need to say something about the noodle. That should bring them out.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Formo wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Favre is just ridiculous. So much for that December crap. Singer can you update that chart you always liked to post.

316 yards, 81%, 4 TDs, and 148.7 rating! How about that C Mac D. I know how you love QB ratings.
    Technically, today wasn't December, so won't show up on his December chart. But, December doesn't mean shit when you are in the playoffs. =)
    Ain't slipping one by Formo.

That brother is on a roll!

Favre is the best QB is 2010 thus far.

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame

digital420 wrote:
    because of moving apartments, and the snail like pace of the greek social srevices (ie phone company)

i havn't had internet access for a month now.. no talking to dad on sundays, (and one monday nite) no watching the game on my home pc..

was talking with dad from the kick off.. and the timing of the game was almost perfect.. i was 1-2 seconds behind him.. a the 1st qtr ended.. i was 20 secs behind and he was... informing me what was coming.. but with the way we played.. it didn't matter!!

glad to see the team came back from that slow stretch.. that shows we are still dominant.. and that we can really take on any team at any given time.

DiGiTaL
    You picked a good time to be disconnected from Vikings football, trust me, you came back just in time.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

tastywaves wrote:
    digital420 wrote:

DiGiTaL
    You picked a good time to be disconnected from Vikings football, trust me, you came back just in time.
    that's exactly what my dad said..

right before he said.. "Ohh they are trying to establish the run game" and as i was watching the Gmen run.. he blurted.. "Yup.. they established that you can't run through PhatPat"

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Tom Coughlin Scores 2 Touchdowns In Season-Ending Speech To Giants Defense
    January 11, 2010 | Issue 46•01 | Onion Sports

EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ—Following the Giants' embarrassing 44-7 loss to the Vikings, 63-year-old head coach Tom Coughlin further manhandled the Giants defense Sunday, scoring two more touchdowns against them during the eight minutes of his season-ending speech. "In the end, Coach [Coughlin] just got the better of us," said defensive end Justin Tuck, who was later caught flat-footed by several reporters who added another touchdown during Tuck's postgame press conference. "He exploited our weaknesses, and we just couldn't stop him. I guess he just wanted it more than we did." Tuck later blamed a porous Giants defense for allowing play-by-play man Bob Papa and color commentator Carl Banks to score two more touchdowns and a field goal during their postgame remarks.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567