Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Re:Giants vs Vikes Postgame Thread

I wonder if C Mac, Singer and Marrdro will all grow a pair and say they were wrong about Farve. The regular season is over and hes the MVP IMO.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Purple_Jesus wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    skum wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    Not really anything to say about that. We butt-kicked a terrible garbage team that is going to have major changes in the offseason.

We looked amazing against a terrible fraud defence. Nothing really to brag about.
    This was way too easy, we played good, they played like shit.. They had penalties on almost every game..

I think Childress held the starters in much to long, no need for the entire offense to go out there when we already led 31-0.
    I liked the classless play of running up the score on 4th down.
    Are you a closet Giants fan? lol It wasn't being classless, we were trying to keep our momentum. I agree with the call.
    You guys hear the crew mention a certain 42-0 ass whoopin? Trust me, if you guys don't remember, that was the Giants running it up on us.

Screw em. Run it up Chilly, run it up. My buddy Willy Bob (Giants Fan) won't even answer his phone.....Believe it or not, I can talk a little smack if I have enough time to get prepared.

Been waiting for a long time to get even with him.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

CCthebest wrote:
    I wonder if C Mac, Singer and Marrdro will all grow a pair and say they were wrong about Farve. The regular season is over and hes the MVP IMO.
    How dare you doubt me my friend......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

CCthebest wrote:
    I wouldnt get too excited. We played a bad team, at home. They had nothing to play for. We need to learn to win outside on the road on grass to be a great team. We aernt now but dam we are a good team. Anything can happen with a good team.
    I hear ya about what the Giants effort, especially on the D, but it seemed to me that thier offense was trying pretty hard.

On a side note, anyone think we might start loosing a few of our assistants? Wonder if one of our guys will get a look at the Giants D-Cord job.

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Marrdro wrote:
    CCthebest wrote:
    I wouldnt get too excited. We played a bad team, at home. They had nothing to play for. We need to learn to win outside on the road on grass to be a great team. We aernt now but dam we are a good team. Anything can happen with a good team.
    I hear ya about what the Giants effort, especially on the D, but it seemed to me that thier offense was trying pretty hard.

On a side note, anyone think we might start loosing a few of our assistants? Wonder if one of our guys will get a look at the Giants D-Cord job.
    I wish Frazier would. It would be cool to see if we could run the 3-4 here. Get a few real safeties and wed be in business.

CCthebest wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    CCthebest wrote:

I wish Frazier would. It would be cool to see if we could run the 3-4 here. Get a few real safeties and wed be in business.
    I used to stay away from switching to a 3-4 cause K-dub doesn't like it. Lets let K-dub play out the rest of the season.

I'm almost not so sure I couldn't be swayed to thinking that way this year.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Refreshing. Can finally get that bad taste from the 41-0 drubbing by the Jints a few years ago off of my taste buds. I was hoping for a shutout.

Favre. It is really amazing what a difference any NFL team is with a decent QB.

I just hope the correct Jeckyl and Hyde team shows up...12-4, damn good season.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

14-0 Cowboys... I smell a rest for us. Sad thing is if GB wins we will see the winner of them and Arizona and id rather not see either.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

SharperImage wrote:
    14-0 Cowboys... I smell a rest for us. Sad thing is if GB wins we will see the winner of them and Arizona and id rather not see either.
    I would love to see the Packers go to the dome and lose for the third time this season.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

I actually DON'T want a first round bye, considering we have the league low in injuries and that the Super Bowl winner since 2003 always played the first round, BUT

Dallas is up 17-0 at halftime, so it's looking good
    Sean Saunders

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast