Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants Game??

danimal292 is offline Rookie

Giants Game??

Bit of a far fetch, but it's worth a try...
    I will be at the Giants game this season (one way or another) since I can only go to games when the Vikes play around here (ie: Eagles Monday Night game last year ARRRGHHH!) ... anyway, figured I'd see if anyone had any connections for tickets around here (Jersey/New York area)... OR if anyone plans on going... maybe we could meet up. I'll find a way but it would be cool if somebody had a "hook-up"

Keep it Real - Danimal

Might try to go to the Ravens game this year too...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Giants Game??

I think that Viking Ned was talking about that game...I was thinking of driving up my camper to meet him there, but I am not positive yet on doing that road trip. I am currently aiming for the Ravens game in Baltimore, the Green Bay game in the Dome, and the Bengals game in Cincinnati...also considering the Carolina game and the Atlanta game as well. Depends on how much traveling I can convince the wife to do this fall (she is not really a football fan, so the selling of this is more difficult, but not impossible).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

awesome... wish i had the funds to do that... how do u get ticks... ebay?? I usually get the word out and someone comes through for me. not the best method, but I'll def be at the Giants game cause I have a lot of giants fan friends (believe it or not they're not too bad)... yea i need to get my girlfriend into football more... im gonna be a highschool coach.

-Danimal

You had better start working on your girlfriend now...especially if you wanna be a coach...if she is gonna be a coach's wife, she had better be fully aware of the ramifications of that up front.

As far as tickets, I am not an expert...I will probably just fish around for something until I find it...maybe someone at work will have Ravens tickets (I work in DC)...I will just wait and see. The Cincinnati tickets are supposed to be taken care of by the Ohio guys on the board. The Chicago tickets by Webby or someone close to him. The rest, I don't know, but something will come up, I am sure.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Im almost definitely going, my aunt is the secretary of a boss of a huge company(im not gonna mention names) and the company owns a box in Giants stadium, so Im gonna most likely end up getting tickets from her.

cool... like i said, i know its a lil early but u know how it goes... if we wind up going to the same game(s) I would def. like to meet up... grill... booze... etc. You're on here a lot more than me so I'll make it a point to get up with you when the time comes.
    Ravens game scares me a lil... my buddy has season ticks and might bring me. we shall see

pce- Danimal

wow mr a... that sounds good. im sure im out of line asking but o well... if its possible, id love to go (and pay you even if you got em for free or whatever)... sorry for being blunt but you're a vikes fan so u understand!
    how old are u?

-Danimal

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Lts hope the Vikes beat the Giants this year and end the streak they have over us. Will not be there in person like you guys but I will definately be watching on tv.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

tell me about it!!... i WAS however there for the Wildcard game, back when Cunningham brought us back in the fourth... onsides kick.. yea, that was a good game.

-Danimal

(Guess they got us back a few years later in the NFC champ.)

WE...MUST...BEAT...GIANTS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast