COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Getting worried about signings...

Training camp opens in less than a month. Only 3 of our 8 draftees are signed -- Alexander, Thigpen, and Williams.
    They can't be active in training camp unless they are signed. I'm beginning to get a bit worries. That's a bunch to sign in less than a month. Peterson says he wants to get signed and I'm sure so do the rest but I haven't heard any news on this for a long while.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Getting worried about signings...

Here's an article on who's signed by team. Link

Some teams haven't even signed one player yet. And no one higher than round 3 are signed.

Highest so far is Usama Young (66 overall) by the Saints.

It's too early to worry. They should start coming in soon. And don't expect the high first rounders to get signed before the last week

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Nice link cogitans!

The average number of signings for each team is 1.75, so we are still ahead of the curve.
    I'm not worried yet.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Training camp opens in less than a month. Only 3 of our 8 draftees are signed -- Alexander, Thigpen, and Williams.
    They can't be active in training camp unless they are signed. I'm beginning to get a bit worries. That's a bunch to sign in less than a month. Peterson says he wants to get signed and I'm sure so do the rest but I haven't heard any news on this for a long while.
    Yeah, it is worrisome when the Vikings have a pocketful of coin left in their cap room.
    I'm also worried about not having enough TP in the can the next time I have to take a dump.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I believe we have had everybody in on time the last 2 years so I hope that continues.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Yeah, it is worrisome when the Vikings have a pocketful of coin left in their cap room.
    I'm also worried about not having enough TP in the can the next time I have to take a dump.
    I hope you'll accept this small piece of advice - check before you sit.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I feel you pain.
    Either there was a huge office party here over the weekend, or the building's cleaning crew got deported again.
    As of 9:15 am Monday morning there is no TP in either stall (no paper towels either, and the trash is overflowing).
    If I need to use the facilities today I may have to go visit the lawyer's office on the 5th floor...
    ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I feel you pain.
    Either there was a huge office party here over the weekend, or the building's cleaning crew got deported again.
    As of 9:15 am Monday morning there is no TP in either stall (no paper towels either, and the trash is overflowing).
    If I need to use the facilities today I may have to go visit the lawyer's office on the 5th floor...
    ;D
    People in Fargo will never spare you a square.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I feel you pain.
    ;D
    People in Fargo will never spare you a square.
    I was never a boy scout, but I always keep a spare roll in my cube and in the car on road trips, just in case these situations occur.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!