Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Getting sick of the same question!

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    The media hates the purple n' gold. Wonder what the hate headlines are going to be when we win the SB.
    When we win the superbowl they are going to make up every excuse possible for why we won and not the other team. "If Brady would have been on that game they would have won." "If Seymour wouldnt have tweaked his hammy, he would have been all over culpepper and the outcome would have been different." etc.

They would never admit that we won it because we were the better team.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

whoever we take as a kicker better be damn good, cuz i have a feeling that we wont be able to afford many missed field goals..we will have an amazing season, but im thinkin the games will be alot closer with less scoring, leaving the outcomes of many games up to the kicker
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i think we can still put up a lot of points, even with moss gone our offense is still a huge threat to the league

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    "givemossthetoss" wrote:
    The media hates the purple n' gold. Wonder what the hate headlines are going to be when we win the SB.
    When we win the superbowl they are going to make up every excuse possible for why we won and not the other team. "If Brady would have been on that game they would have won." "If Seymour wouldnt have tweaked his hammy, he would have been all over culpepper and the outcome would have been different." etc.

They would never admit that we won it because we were the better team.
    yah, for some reason we will always be stuck with that..cant understand why, but apparently any time that we win, the media finds it to be complete bullshit..its retarded
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"magicci" wrote:
    i think we can still put up a lot of points, even with moss gone our offense is still a huge threat to the league
    dont get me wrong, we are gonna be great offensively, i just think that we will drop slightly with TD production..and even last season we were hurt by missed field goals..and the ever so popular arizona game 2 years ago was really lost becuz of aaron elling, not necessarely the last play

anybody also notice how nobody in the media last season ever mentioned jim kleinsasser's value to our running and pass blocking aspects?..with him back, we are really gonna prove any doubters wrong

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"olson_10" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    dont get me wrong, we are gonna be great offensively, i just think that we will drop slightly with TD production..and even last season we were hurt by missed field goals..and the ever so popular arizona game 2 years ago was really lost becuz of aaron elling, not necessarely the last play
    it was also lost though by tice deciding to go for the touchdown on fourth and goal, and not the easy field goal points. He made the same mistake in the bears game of that same year. If we would just have taken the points, we would have won.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

yea i remember those two games

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234