Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Getting sick of the same question!

i doubt we will be a top 5 offense.... Probably top 10 though....with moss healthy we were #1 last year, without him, we were #12... We also lost SOD, and sure we have some players back... but there are injuries every year.... i guessing we rank #10 in offense...#15 in defense.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"outcast316" wrote:
    Watching the NFL network among other shows. I think we should just concede the season and give the Super Bowl Trohpy to New England.

what kinda attitude is that!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"Caine" wrote:
    I agree with most of what the author wrote - except that part where he attributed the acquisitions with cap space created by trading Randy. That cap space was already there.

The question isn't, "can we win without Randy"...the question should be, "How can we lose without that goat-poker McCombs".

Caine

The cap space was there for this year, but we couldn't have afforded all the new additions to our D past this year, especially when guys like kevin williams, burleson, and mckinnie are gonna be looking for new long term deals. You have to look past this years cap. We wouldn't have signed smoot forsure, if moss had stayed.

But back to the original post. I also get sick of hearing the same question, but it is a legit one. We did lose the best receiver in the game and he was a huge factor in not only our passing game, but also our run game, with the coverages he took. Now I do absolutely think we will win and do great things on offense with moss gone, but I can also see why the question is being asked. Just be patient man, soon enough the world will know what we already do. This offense was and is daunte's, not moss'.

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "outcast316" wrote:
    Watching the NFL network among other shows. I think we should just concede the season and give the Super Bowl Trohpy to New England.

what kinda attitude is that!

Bad very bad...I need to use more sarcasm next time.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

This thread exposes the truth. Most seem to listen to the Media too much!!!

"Moss sucks, trade him." "You can't win without Moss" -Think for yourselves, f-espn.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Oh I think for myself....otherwise I wouldn't be a Vikes fan, I'd be a Patriots fan.....but it just pisses me off how midwest sports never get equal coverage, and all the Vikings coverage is all negative with the exception of Culpepper and the defense (but only on articles on the net...not on TV)....I know the Vikes will be good...I just wish we could get a compliment instead of an instant write off on TV....why do I even watch these f***** shows, all good coverage is on the internet anyways!!!!!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Thats why I gave up watching TV and started cruising the net so I didn't have to have a bunch of shiza crammed down my throat. When the season gets under way I'll catch up on whats be said on the tube.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"outcast316" wrote:
    I agree. Let's give up. We can use the extra time to start a Church of Tom Brady. Maybe we could get Joe Buck to be the First High Priest of Brady.

Hail Tom. Praise be to Tom. :roll:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

that question really is startin to piss me off as well why cant the question be can moss succees as good without culpepper

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

The media hates the purple n' gold. Wonder what the hate headlines are going to be when we win the SB.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast