Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Get-together with the Nashville Norsemen for the Bengals Game 12/12/2009

"countrygirl" wrote:
    I might go. I'll bring that cake!
    Your the best.
    Tammie and Robin are the correct spelling.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Too bad their transportation is limited. I know a locally owned place that would accomodate us nicely and it's much better than TGIF'S. It's off of 22nd and como.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

"countrygirl" wrote:
    Too bad their transportation is limited. I know a locally owned place that would accomodate us nicely and it's much better than TGIF'S. It's off of 22nd and como.

Sorry to go off here a sec, I went to school in 1st, 2nd grade on 19th ave and Como (Tuttle I think it was called, Memories, Across from Joes superette)

Ok Back to regular discussion-Had a flashback there.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

"molineviking" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:

Sorry to go off here a sec, I went to school in 1st, 2nd grade on 19th ave and Como (Tuttle I think it was called, Memories, Across from Joes superette)

Ok Back to regular discussion-Had a flashback there.
    Do you remember Manning's?

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Name the time & place & I'll be there. It will be nice to see some of the Nashville Norseman again. They treated us like family when we were there to tailgate with them. Let's show them the same courtesy.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"shockzilla" wrote:
    They are being given a tour of Winter Park that afternoon (Saturday the 12th), and should be finished up by 7:00. I am going to be the point man on this adventure, and will be coordinating with Tony from the Nashville Norseman (Nashville Norsemen), on particulars.

"TNViking" wrote:
    Thanks for the thread, Shock!
    Our tour of Winter Park is at 6pm so likely we will be done and back at the Mall between 7- 8pm.
    Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones (and skinning a few Tigers)

The Nashville Norseman are getting a tour of Winter Park? How is it that PP.O (who is based out of the TC's, I might add) has never has had that opportunity?

???

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I agree Singer I would love to try to arange something like that

I wonder how to go about that

TNViking is offline Starter

I can speak with the "guys" at Winter Park when we tour and see if this is a thing they'd do (a PPO tour) or if it's a one time thing for out of town guests.
    Don't want to spread contact names w/o speaking with them first though.

I'd invite PPOer's to come with us but our group is already very large and I'm afraid to make it any bigger.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"TNViking" wrote:
    I can speak with the "guys" at Winter Park when we tour and see if this is a thing they'd do (a PPO tour) or if it's a one time thing for out of town guests.

Don't want to spread contact names w/o speaking with them first though.

I'd invite PPOer's to come with us but our group is already very large and I'm afraid to make it any bigger.
    That would be very thoughtfull of you TNViking, and a great way to apporoach getting info on a PPO Tour.....Thanks for thinking of us....

NN

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks alot TN

Would be very cool to get inside that place

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast