Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Get-together with the Nashville Norsemen for the Bengals Game 12/12/2009

Some of you may remember that, on our trip last year to the Titans game (same trip where we met up with Gary), we met up the night before the game with members of the Nashville Norsemen, a great group of Vikings fans in Tennessee. They showed us a tremendous amount of hospitality, and it's time for us to return the favor!

A bunch of them (20+) are coming up for the Vikings/Bengals game Dec. 13th. Many will be staying by the Mall Of America, with limited transportation, so I think we need to put together a shindig the night before the game and show 'em how us natives can party! I am open to any and all suggestions on where to have this party. One suggestion would be to make reservations at the TGI Fridays across from the Mall, but as I said I am open to any ideas! Let's put our heads together and come up with something to make their trip memorable! They are being given a tour of Winter Park that afternoon (Saturday the 12th), and should be finished up by 7:00. I am going to be the point man on this adventure, and will be coordinating with Tony from the Nashville Norseman (Nashville Norsemen), on particulars. Check out their website, and in particular, the photos from last year's game HERE.

Come on you fellow Minnesotans, what say you??? Can we throw them a bash or what???

PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

TNViking is offline Starter

Re: Get-together with the Nashville Norsemen for the Bengals Game 12/12/2009

Thanks for the thread, Shock!
    Our tour of Winter Park is at 6pm so likely we will be done and back at the Mall between 7- 8pm.
    Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones (and skinning a few Tigers)

Blog Entries

Come on, folks!!!! No one is interesting in meeting the fine folks from Tennessee who were so kind and generous to us last year???
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Would love to, but I won't be in town for that one.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

You need to take them to the tailgate party for sure......Wish I could join the gathering, but I'll be here at home watching that game....They are in good hands though, knowing that Shock has their back.....Enjoy the gathering!

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

We'll definitely be tailgating with PPO Sunday morning.
    For those of you that can't make it Sat night, hope to see you Sunday morning.

I've spoken with our group and it looks like we'll have 20 people for Sat night.
    Just a heads up to help with the head count.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Count me, Wildwoman, Wildman, Randy (Bengals Fan) and Patti (Bengals Fan) in on it.
    If possible though, could you check with the place to see if we could (I will pay) get a cake for Wildwoman as we are celebrating her birthday that whole weekend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

One of our members, Robin, also has a birthday that weekend so if you could add her name to the cake it would be great!

Blog Entries

I'll see what I can do gents
    ;D

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast