Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

Re: Get Rid Of Longwell!

"singersp" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    if you read childress's explaination for whatever thats worth, he mentioned hutchinson and mckinnie being on that side.
    didnt exactly go into detail to what that meant, but my assumption was somebody besides loeffler screwed up.
    but that whole situation was doomed to bein with, had to waste a timeout cuz of stupidity just to come back out on the field an execute nothing but a 10 point swing.
    Doomed because we took a time out because of Cook & to prevent a penalty. I hardly think so.
    yes doomed, in a tight game you shouldnt have to be wasting timeouts cuz some jackass forgets hes on the field goal team.
    we went down to 1 timeout, and then they couldnt even use that extra time to execute the play correctly.
    doomed!
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    if you read childress's explaination for whatever thats worth, he mentioned hutchinson and mckinnie being on that side.
    didnt exactly go into detail to what that meant, but my assumption was somebody besides loeffler screwed up.
    but that whole situation was doomed to bein with, had to waste a timeout cuz of stupidity just to come back out on the field an execute nothing but a 10 point swing.
    Doomed because we took a time out because of Cook & to prevent a penalty. I hardly think so.
    yes doomed, in a tight game you shouldnt have to be wasting timeouts cuz some jackass forgets hes on the field goal team.
    we went down to 1 timeout, and then they couldnt even use that extra time to execute the play correctly.
    doomed!
    Bullshit! Just because we wasted a timeout, doesn't mean the kick was doomed. We had the extra time & still failed to execute. Do you honestly believe if we had less time or rushed the play our chances to make it would have been better?

It was just poor execution by the Vikings & a great play by Canty whether we used a timeout or not.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I give up trying to humor people!
    :
    Don't worry my friend.
    Your attempt at humor wasn't lost on all of us.
    In fact it cracked me up more when I got in this morning and read this thread from start to finish.

Just sit back and giggle with me my friend.
    ;D

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/image001.gif[/img]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I give up trying to humor people!
    :
    No, if it cracks you up it is good enough.
    Many miss much of the humor on this site and my guess is they live their life that way too.
    Onward with humor and satire.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

"singersp" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    yes doomed, in a tight game you shouldnt have to be wasting timeouts cuz some j~~~~~~s forgets hes on the field goal team.
    doomed!
    kaka del rio! Just because we wasted a timeout, doesn't mean the kick was doomed. We had the extra time & still failed to execute. Do you honestly believe if we had less time or rushed the play our chances to make it would have been better?

It was just poor execution by the Vikings & a great play by Canty whether we used a timeout or not.
    actually if you read childress's press conference he mentions the play as giving the defense time to breath.
    those are his words not mine, and it wasn't a matter of getting it right, we screwed up the play ourselves cuz someone who has been on the field for every field goal and extra point this year forgot he was suppose to be on the field.
    wasting that timeout could of cost us big time if it was a one score game late, getting the lead there or not.
    so if you wanna cut hairs and not say doomed, fine, but it definitely didn't help and there is no excuse for it.
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456