Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 144

Thread: Get rid of BJ!

  1. #121
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    He is the best QB we have. Plain and simple.

    Tarvaris is not ready and I don't trust Bollinger. The only reason we're 3-2 instead of 0-5 is because Brad is not turning the ball over too much. He gets us the score when we need it (assuming the WRs hold on to the f'ing ball). He lets the defense keep us in the game.
    Please be smarter than that, please.
    We are 3-2 because our D is top 10, we are 3-2 because or RB was able to grind the heck out of wash and car D.
    He does not score when we need it.
    We need 7 instead of 3.
    We need a TD pass before the 4th quarter, we need to have a QB throw more than one td pass in 3 home games.
    If you really think he is the reason behind a 3-2 start, your crazy.
    He is a good reason this team could be 0-5.
    If we had tices D, this team would be 0-5.
    The D is the reason we are where we are, you are a fool to say johnson has any credit for this start.
    Please be smarter than that yourself.
    If any other QB was in there we may be 0-5!
    Now c'mon Ultra ... you can say that ALWAYS ... you can say if Peyton Manning was here we MAY be 0-5 ...
    I do agree that we are better off with Brad than TJ or Bollinger ... for now ... but he definitely is holding us back a bit. We are 3-2 because of our defense ... there is very little question to that (by the way it is still fun to say defense and winning because of in the same sentence :lol
    Johnson is supposed to "manage" games, but he is still on pace to throw only 10 TDS to 13 INTS with only 6.6 yards/attempt and only a 78.3 rating. Someone who "manages" HAS TO perform better than this or he should expect to be questioned.
    His receievers are often left standing in their openings WAITING for the ball to get there ... he seems to be checking down too quickly ... and since Week 1 has not shown any sort of touch more than 15 yards down field.
    I am not saying start TJ unless the season ends up lost ... but I could definitely see a logical call for Bollinger if the offense keeps stalling so badly ... I hope it doesn't and the Week 1 BJ comes back after the bye ... but I don't think it is ignorant for some people to be questioning whether he is the best man for the job.

  2. #122
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    He is the best QB we have. Plain and simple.

    Tarvaris is not ready and I don't trust Bollinger. The only reason we're 3-2 instead of 0-5 is because Brad is not turning the ball over too much. He gets us the score when we need it (assuming the WRs hold on to the f'ing ball). He lets the defense keep us in the game.
    Please be smarter than that, please.
    We are 3-2 because our D is top 10, we are 3-2 because or RB was able to grind the heck out of wash and car D.
    He does not score when we need it.
    We need 7 instead of 3.
    We need a TD pass before the 4th quarter, we need to have a QB throw more than one td pass in 3 home games.
    If you really think he is the reason behind a 3-2 start, your crazy.
    He is a good reason this team could be 0-5.
    If we had tices D, this team would be 0-5.
    The D is the reason we are where we are, you are a fool to say johnson has any credit for this start.
    i am going to say it for that last time....ITS NOT ALL OF BRAD JOHNSONS FAULT.
    THANK YOU, dont say it again, zip the lip.
    He is the leader of the offence, when the offence struggles, the majority of the blame falls on his shoulders.
    He checks down because he does not trust his arm on the deep pass.
    Yah, let Brad force it in there and see what happens.
    Brad does not "rifle" the ball.
    So, if their is tight coverage he is not going to force it and have it picked.

  3. #123
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    Things are most certainly bleak when you win without a deep pass.


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  4. #124
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    I support Brad Johnson as I think he's doing a good job.


    I support anything that PNWV supports, as I don't want a gov't official at my front door anytime soon.


    ;D
    i won't be at the front door, but watch out for them thar evil black helicopters...

    8)
    Here's a secret:
    they aren't really black.
    They just *look* black.

    That's how evil the guvmint is!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #125
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "tke0933" wrote:
    ...Sometimes you need to throw it long just to throw it long.
    Childress' interview from today:

    "Brad" wrote:
    "...To throw it deep for the sake of throwing it deep, you don't do that."
    Childress is stoopid.
    You are stoopid.
    Everyone is stoopid.


    We should just chuck it deep 4 or 10 times a game because it's as good as a punt if it gets intercepted, right?

    =Z=
    You are absolutely correct.
    They should be sending four WRs deep on the left side for a hail mary pass on the first three plays of every possession.
    It only makes sense.
    After doing that for a few quarters even MeMo could run down the defenses throats without getting a hangnail.
    What are they thinking?

  6. #126
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "Freya" wrote:
    Things are most certainly bleak when you win without a deep pass.
    ;D ;D ;D, damn you Freya, my drink went up in my nose when I read that one.

  7. #127
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "tke0933" wrote:
    ...Sometimes you need to throw it long just to throw it long.
    Childress' interview from today:

    "Brad" wrote:
    "...To throw it deep for the sake of throwing it deep, you don't do that."
    Childress is stoopid.
    You are stoopid.
    Everyone is stoopid.


    We should just chuck it deep 4 or 10 times a game because it's as good as a punt if it gets intercepted, right?

    =Z=
    You are absolutely correct.
    They should be sending four WRs deep on the left side for a hail mary pass on the first three plays of every possession.
    It only makes sense.
    After doing that for a few quarters even MeMo could run down the defenses throats without getting a hangnail.
    What are they thinking?
    You get 'em expecting that Hail Mary and then *WHAM* hit 'em with the draw play!

    Or maybe even a quick kick!
    If only we still had Randall Cunningham!!!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #128
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    I support Brad Johnson as I think he's doing a good job.


    I support anything that PNWV supports, as I don't want a gov't official at my front door anytime soon.


    ;D
    i won't be at the front door, but watch out for them thar evil black helicopters...

    8)
    Here's a secret:
    they aren't really black.
    They just *look* black.

    That's how evil the guvmint is!

    =Z=
    And if we all just remember to keep our tinfoil hats on, we won't notice the subliminal X-File messages coming from space...
    like "Get rid of BJ!"
    ;D
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  9. #129
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "tke0933" wrote:
    ...Sometimes you need to throw it long just to throw it long.
    Childress' interview from today:

    "Brad" wrote:
    "...To throw it deep for the sake of throwing it deep, you don't do that."
    Childress is stoopid.
    You are stoopid.
    Everyone is stoopid.


    We should just chuck it deep 4 or 10 times a game because it's as good as a punt if it gets intercepted, right?

    =Z=
    You are absolutely correct.
    They should be sending four WRs deep on the left side for a hail mary pass on the first three plays of every possession.
    It only makes sense.
    After doing that for a few quarters even MeMo could run down the defenses throats without getting a hangnail.
    What are they thinking?
    You get 'em expecting that Hail Mary and then *WHAM* hit 'em with the draw play!

    Or maybe even a quick kick!
    If only we still had Randall Cunningham!!!

    =Z=
    Yes, the quick pooch kick after a triple combo Hail Mary.
    Man, that would be exciting.
    I wonder if they will start this game plan against the Seachickens.
    Maybe they should mix it up a little and try a few hail mary's from the right side followed by a 3rd and long screen play to MeMo right over Hicks' head.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    He is the best QB we have. Plain and simple.

    Tarvaris is not ready and I don't trust Bollinger. The only reason we're 3-2 instead of 0-5 is because Brad is not turning the ball over too much. He gets us the score when we need it (assuming the WRs hold on to the f'ing ball). He lets the defense keep us in the game.
    Please be smarter than that, please.
    We are 3-2 because our D is top 10, we are 3-2 because or RB was able to grind the heck out of wash and car D.
    He does not score when we need it.
    We need 7 instead of 3.
    We need a TD pass before the 4th quarter, we need to have a QB throw more than one td pass in 3 home games.
    If you really think he is the reason behind a 3-2 start, your crazy.
    He is a good reason this team could be 0-5.
    If we had tices D, this team would be 0-5.
    The D is the reason we are where we are, you are a fool to say johnson has any credit for this start.
    i am going to say it for that last time....ITS NOT ALL OF BRAD JOHNSONS FAULT.
    THANK YOU, dont say it again, zip the lip.
    He is the leader of the offence, when the offence struggles, the majority of the blame falls on his shoulders.
    He checks down because he does not trust his arm on the deep pass.
    Yah, let Brad force it in there and see what happens.
    Brad does not "rifle" the ball.
    So, if their is tight coverage he is not going to force it and have it picked.
    Yeah, the best thing to do is just settle on field goals all year and see how far that will take the team.
    Thats part of his job is to take a chance from time to time, he doesnt and he still gets picked off.
    You republican whore!

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •