Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Get rid of BJ!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Get rid of BJ!

"ballhog27" wrote:
    I think that Brad is doing a great job for having such a poor o-line chemistry and a not so stellar run game. He wasn't suppose to be our future friends, just a quick fix until we get a QB that would not throw five interceptions in one game and still demand a pay raise. Two ways to improve our offense: Draft a RB and Find a RT in Free Agency.
    He was suppose to be Daunte's back up, now he is our starter.
    This is not a pro or a con, just a statement.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

at this point the only BJ I Want to see is from my wife
    ;D

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    at this point the only BJ I Want to see is from my wife
    ;D
    And on that note Webby lock this thread up hehe!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Big C is offline Coordinator

He is the best QB we have. Plain and simple.

Tarvaris is not ready and I don't trust Bollinger. The only reason we're 3-2 instead of 0-5 is because Brad is not turning the ball over too much. He gets us the score when we need it (assuming the WRs hold on to the f'ing ball). He lets the defense keep us in the game.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

Brad (Chilly), would you like to push the ball deep more often in this Offense?

"throwing it deep to throw it deep, you just don't do that in this offense"

"this offense has always been look deep and check down."

Today's PC from Chilly.

"I like the way he (BJ) see's things, run or pass D"

"Big" wrote:

Tarvaris is not ready and I don't trust Bollinger. The only reason we're 3-2 instead of 0-5 is because Brad is not turning the ball over too much. He gets us the score when we need it (assuming the WRs hold on to the f'ing ball). He lets the defense keep us in the game.
    Please be smarter than that, please.
    We are 3-2 because our D is top 10, we are 3-2 because or RB was able to grind the heck out of wash and car D.
    He does not score when we need it.
    We need 7 instead of 3.
    We need a TD pass before the 4th quarter, we need to have a QB throw more than one td pass in 3 home games.
    If you really think he is the reason behind a 3-2 start, your crazy.
    He is a good reason this team could be 0-5.
    If we had tices D, this team would be 0-5.
    The D is the reason we are where we are, you are a fool to say johnson has any credit for this start.
    You republican whore!

davike is offline Team Alumni

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:

We are 3-2 because our D is top 10, we are 3-2 because or RB was able to grind the heck out of wash and car D.
    We need 7 instead of 3.
    We need a TD pass before the 4th quarter, we need to have a QB throw more than one td pass in 3 home games.
    The D is the reason we are where we are, you are a fool to say johnson has any credit for this start.
    i am going to say it for that last time....ITS NOT ALL OF BRAD JOHNSONS FAULT.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"davike" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:

We need 7 instead of 3.
    i am going to say it for that last time....ITS NOT ALL OF BRAD JOHNSONS FAULT.
    Just a large percentage of it ......

I think there is something wrong with Brad.
    It seems like when the vikings fumbled the handoff aganist the Bears he hasnt been the same.
    Although I do think Brad is our best bet.
    But if we are out of the playoff picture I say play one of the young guys.

Chilly's Take on these Questions..

Q: Along the lines of play-calling, would you like to get more downfield shots?
    A: I think again, just to speak about yesterday, their whole mentality was they were not going to let you throw the ball over the top of their head. It just wasn't going to happen. They were going to make you bleed slowly, and you were going to have to take what's there. But would you like to? Yeah, you would like to, when they're there. This has always been an offense where you're checking up top and then bringing it down from level to level. Again, I think that's what you kind of charge the quarterback with, that decision-making. To throw it deep for the sake of throwing it deep, you don't do that.
    Q: Can you talk about Brad Johnson's play?
    A: I think probably the most important thing is the decision-making. Up until the last couple of games I felt like we've done a great job of taking care of the football. Now one of those picks yesterday, he kind of got hit in mid-stride, so you've got to take that off of him. By and large, he's done a good job with the football. I can think of a couple that he would have liked back, that weren't prudent throws, but just the decision-making and managing what he needs to manage in terms of the check with me at the line of scrimmage, the automatics, is it a run look or is it a pass look? Just that he is seeing things well and I think he's doing a good job of that and I think he'll continue to do that.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast