Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 144

Thread: Get rid of BJ!

  1. #101
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "ballhog27" wrote:
    I think that Brad is doing a great job for having such a poor o-line chemistry and a not so stellar run game. He wasn't suppose to be our future friends, just a quick fix until we get a QB that would not throw five interceptions in one game and still demand a pay raise. Two ways to improve our offense: Draft a RB and Find a RT in Free Agency.
    He was suppose to be Daunte's back up, now he is our starter.
    This is not a pro or a con, just a statement.

  2. #102
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    at this point the only BJ I Want to see is from my wife
    ;D

  3. #103
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    at this point the only BJ I Want to see is from my wife
    ;D
    And on that note Webby lock this thread up hehe!
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  4. #104
    Big C is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    828

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    He is the best QB we have. Plain and simple.

    Tarvaris is not ready and I don't trust Bollinger. The only reason we're 3-2 instead of 0-5 is because Brad is not turning the ball over too much. He gets us the score when we need it (assuming the WRs hold on to the f'ing ball). He lets the defense keep us in the game.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

  5. #105
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    Brad (Chilly), would you like to push the ball deep more often in this Offense?

    "throwing it deep to throw it deep, you just don't do that in this offense"

    "this offense has always been look deep and check down."

    Today's PC from Chilly.

    "I like the way he (BJ) see's things, run or pass D"

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "Big" wrote:
    He is the best QB we have. Plain and simple.

    Tarvaris is not ready and I don't trust Bollinger. The only reason we're 3-2 instead of 0-5 is because Brad is not turning the ball over too much. He gets us the score when we need it (assuming the WRs hold on to the f'ing ball). He lets the defense keep us in the game.
    Please be smarter than that, please.
    We are 3-2 because our D is top 10, we are 3-2 because or RB was able to grind the heck out of wash and car D.
    He does not score when we need it.
    We need 7 instead of 3.
    We need a TD pass before the 4th quarter, we need to have a QB throw more than one td pass in 3 home games.
    If you really think he is the reason behind a 3-2 start, your crazy.
    He is a good reason this team could be 0-5.
    If we had tices D, this team would be 0-5.
    The D is the reason we are where we are, you are a fool to say johnson has any credit for this start.
    You republican whore!

  7. #107
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    He is the best QB we have. Plain and simple.

    Tarvaris is not ready and I don't trust Bollinger. The only reason we're 3-2 instead of 0-5 is because Brad is not turning the ball over too much. He gets us the score when we need it (assuming the WRs hold on to the f'ing ball). He lets the defense keep us in the game.
    Please be smarter than that, please.
    We are 3-2 because our D is top 10, we are 3-2 because or RB was able to grind the heck out of wash and car D.
    He does not score when we need it.
    We need 7 instead of 3.
    We need a TD pass before the 4th quarter, we need to have a QB throw more than one td pass in 3 home games.
    If you really think he is the reason behind a 3-2 start, your crazy.
    He is a good reason this team could be 0-5.
    If we had tices D, this team would be 0-5.
    The D is the reason we are where we are, you are a fool to say johnson has any credit for this start.
    i am going to say it for that last time....ITS NOT ALL OF BRAD JOHNSONS FAULT.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  8. #108
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    "davike" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "Big" wrote:
    He is the best QB we have. Plain and simple.

    Tarvaris is not ready and I don't trust Bollinger. The only reason we're 3-2 instead of 0-5 is because Brad is not turning the ball over too much. He gets us the score when we need it (assuming the WRs hold on to the f'ing ball). He lets the defense keep us in the game.
    Please be smarter than that, please.
    We are 3-2 because our D is top 10, we are 3-2 because or RB was able to grind the heck out of wash and car D.
    He does not score when we need it.
    We need 7 instead of 3.
    We need a TD pass before the 4th quarter, we need to have a QB throw more than one td pass in 3 home games.
    If you really think he is the reason behind a 3-2 start, your crazy.
    He is a good reason this team could be 0-5.
    If we had tices D, this team would be 0-5.
    The D is the reason we are where we are, you are a fool to say johnson has any credit for this start.
    i am going to say it for that last time....ITS NOT ALL OF BRAD JOHNSONS FAULT.
    Just a large percentage of it ......


  9. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    I think there is something wrong with Brad.
    It seems like when the vikings fumbled the handoff aganist the Bears he hasnt been the same.
    Although I do think Brad is our best bet.
    But if we are out of the playoff picture I say play one of the young guys.

  10. #110
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Get rid of BJ!

    Chilly's Take on these Questions..


    Q: Along the lines of play-calling, would you like to get more downfield shots?
    A: I think again, just to speak about yesterday, their whole mentality was they were not going to let you throw the ball over the top of their head. It just wasn't going to happen. They were going to make you bleed slowly, and you were going to have to take what's there. But would you like to? Yeah, you would like to, when they're there. This has always been an offense where you're checking up top and then bringing it down from level to level. Again, I think that's what you kind of charge the quarterback with, that decision-making. To throw it deep for the sake of throwing it deep, you don't do that.
    Q: Can you talk about Brad Johnson's play?
    A: I think probably the most important thing is the decision-making. Up until the last couple of games I felt like we've done a great job of taking care of the football. Now one of those picks yesterday, he kind of got hit in mid-stride, so you've got to take that off of him. By and large, he's done a good job with the football. I can think of a couple that he would have liked back, that weren't prudent throws, but just the decision-making and managing what he needs to manage in terms of the check with me at the line of scrimmage, the automatics, is it a run look or is it a pass look? Just that he is seeing things well and I think he's doing a good job of that and I think he'll continue to do that.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •