Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    CuseJF06 is offline Waterboy

Re: Get ready for Pinkston..........

"CCthebest" wrote:
    Branch is worth every frigging penny hes asking. I doubt he gets it, but im sure some team will make a deal for him, and hes worth whatever they pay. Childress isnt smart enough to get a Branch type player, unless they played for the eagles at some time. Whoever gets Branch will be very happy.

I don't think a guy who has yet to record a 1,000 yard season in 4 years deserves Reggie Wayne money.
    woooooo!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

OMG WOW..

What is peoples deal with Chilldress getting Eagles players? I doubt he is the one that actually does the deals anyway.. But who cares? We have 1 starter that we got from the Eagles.. So that was good.. And we cut McMahon so that leaves us with a starter and 2 WR's.. Not really that many and the jokes aren't even funny people..

I just saw V-Unit say Pinkston already blew his chance.. Wtf are u talking about bro? He hasn't even put on a Vikes uniform.. He gets a fresh start.. And if Carter out plays him then he will get the spot so who cares? What if we lose T-willy or T-Tay for the year? Then I bet most of u would be stoked to have Pinkston.. Depth is never a bad thing

So really why is this a bad signing? It's cheap and its a low risk high reward situation.. Pinkston does have the tools.. Maybe he will benifit from this offense and have a better time in a smaller role

One Love

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"UndisputedVike" wrote:
    If we went on to win the Superbowl this season you guys would forget all about Pinkston, it's just depth don't get uptight about it. I doubt he'll even play alot, this is a good move to get an average WR who knows the system and who can come in on short notice and make some plays.

It's smart on Childress' part, I like the signing to be honest, if you don't then...don't know what to tell you. Complaining about it won't help.
    I agree. What can it hurt? I mean, if he doesn't make plays and shows that he's just as "wussy" as you guys are saying he is, he won't get too many plays. Only reason he was out there with the Eagles was because they didn't have too many big named receivers.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Have they officially announced the PinkTacoSton signing yet?
    Yes.

[size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

hmmmm
    who would you pick up?
    todd pinkston? or charles rogers?

id rather have a young talent than a washed up talent thats scared to take a hit. and think of the upside 2 games a year against the lions? (not like we need it yet, but the lions are getting better)

i wonder why they didnt wait after saturday when most players were to be cut.

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Pinkston over C. Rogers, Darius Watts, and/ or Frisman Jackson? What the hell?

Come on the whole Bird thing is kinda funny!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

vike_mike is offline Pro-Bowler

I am not agreeing on our view of WR talent with Childress.
    Not a good idea to pick up Pinkston.
    Injury prone as all get out.
    If we are going to get a injury prone player, why not get Rogers.
    He is better than Pinkston.
    We need to seriously evaluate our talent pool of WR.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"vike_mike" wrote:
    I am not agreeing on our view of WR talent with Childress.
    Not a good idea to pick up Pinkston.
    Injury prone as all get out.
    If we are going to get a injury prone player, why not get Rogers.
    He is better than Pinkston.
    We need to seriously evaluate our talent pool of WR.
    Who knows Pinkston better? You or Childress?

I'm having a hard time figuring out this riddle.
    ???
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

sodaknick is offline Starter

Check out PFT's Picture of the Day to get their take on the Pinkston signing ;D

http://profootballtalk.com/

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"V4L" wrote:
    OMG WOW..

What is peoples deal with Chilldress getting Eagles players? I doubt he is the one that actually does the deals anyway.. But who cares? We have 1 starter that we got from the Eagles.. So that was good.. And we cut McMahon so that leaves us with a starter and 2 WR's.. Not really that many and the jokes aren't even funny people..

I just saw V-Unit say Pinkston already blew his chance.. Wtf are u talking about bro? He hasn't even put on a Vikes uniform.. He gets a fresh start.. And if Carter out plays him then he will get the spot so who cares? What if we lose T-willy or T-Tay for the year? Then I bet most of u would be stoked to have Pinkston.. Depth is never a bad thing

So really why is this a bad signing? It's cheap and its a low risk high reward situation.. Pinkston does have the tools.. Maybe he will benifit from this offense and have a better time in a smaller role

One Love

I agree 100% with you V4L.. Good post my friend..

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"V4L" wrote:
    OMG WOW..

One Love
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn right. Why is signing him such a bad thing? He is a decent wide receiver and like V4L said, if he isn't good enough, then cut him. No big deal. Let's just give him a chance and see what he can do.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast