Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Get over the lost, Lets look at next week

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

Can you say we lose again?......

I think this is the perfect set up Where we do just that......

Coming off a game we should have and could have won....Going against another team, on the road, who on paper we should beat......

But here's the bomb, we have GB at home the following week....

I"ve seen this a million times before....

We will lose this game also I bet, just because of the fact, we will be caught thinking and looking ahead to the GB game, and not taking care of buisness as needed..

WHAMO,
    mark my words....

Ned my friend, I don't normally disgree with you but I gotta on this one.

I might be giving the Chiller and his coaching staff to much credit, but I don't think they are looking ahead to the PUKERS at all.

I for one believe they are gameplanning for the Chiefs and only the Chiefs.
    If they aren't then they sure the hell are teaching the young kids the wrong way.

If we loose to the Chiefs like you think then it will be because the better team one and not because the staff was selling them short.

Marr,

Believe me when I say, I wish we could win every game, but we all know that won't happen.
    It's not so much the coaches looking ahead as it is the players themselves.....This has been something common in the world of sports, when you have your biggest rivalry in the wings....

Plus this, Vikings haven't been a very strong road team in years, this is a monkey they truly need to get off their backs..

Chiefs have a history of being one of the best home teams in the league.....They just seem to play their best at home.

Chiefs will pull every thing out of the bag that they can to avoid going down to 0-3 record...

Can we win, sure we can, but it will take a strong and mistake free effort.......Something I'm not sure we are capable of doing right now...

I believe we go into our bye week 2-2,
    we lose to the Cheifs, but take GB at home.....

Cogitans,

I'll be cooking up a feast to the Vikings Gods, hopefully this will give us that extra edge we are going to need....

;D
    I'm tracking with you that a loss is possible, what I'm not tracking with you on is that if we loose it is because the guys are looking ahead to Green Bay.

That, my friend, won't happen.
    I don't thing the Staff will let it happen.

Again, if we loose, it is because they beat us and not because we took them for granted and were looking forward to the hated PUKERS.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Get over the loss, Lets look at next week

A few tidbits:

In week 1 the Chiefs gave up over 100 yds on the ground to the Texans and 225 in the air while they were held to <200 yds in the air and <100 yds rushing.

In week 2 the Chiefs gave up over 100 yds on the ground to the Bears and <200 yds in the air with a couple of INTs from Wrecks.

Thier running game has been held in check and their passing game is nothing outstanding.
    The turnover and penalty bugs must be controlled and this game should be won.
    It will be a battle.
    Personally, even with the pathetic performance by Tarvaris....I would still rather have him at this juncture of his career than Rex Grossman.
    The Bears took home the W with 20 pts.
    That appear to be in our favor.
    I'm not a big believer in the heroism of the one-year wonder Huggies....Phat Pat and the boys will remind him of his infamous nickname.
    He may even choose to wear the diaper after this game.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Get over the loss, Lets look at next week

I like Herm Edwards, glad to be playing against him.
    I think he is probably a good person, but he seems like a bad coach.
    LOL!

Bring on the Herminators!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123