Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Get Koren IN!!!!!

hmmm i wonder if Robinson can hit? :lol:

Thanks Josdin

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

We should have never gotten rid of kelly campbell i've always liked his style of play...

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Del Rio Guest

He's played defense before lol.

In all reality the guy has been a major dissapointment not for us but for his other team. He had one good year in 2002.

He is like a Jr. Marcus Robinson only not as good.

He will get his shot in purple. I wouldn't be surprised if he falls flat on his face. I will be rooting for him to do good though. He has shown the ability to be good.

Maybe the knowledge that if he doesn't produce he will be out of a job will help.

Top_Speed is offline Starter

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Hitstick31" wrote:
    I really want Kelly Campbell back

well at least 1 person does!

Make that 2 people Whack ... I would love to see Campbell back and should have kept him long before Howry. If we are going to have a bunch of "thugs" on the team ... might as well keep the talented ones.
    Me Three! Kelly Campbell come in, Kelly can you hear us? Just take the physical, we have voted you back in. Sorry KH.
    Home Sweet Dome...

Vikesfreak81 is offline Training Camp

I like him to but they already have a good group, Daunte's just not really getting anyone the ball. Taylor is awesome, Robinson is still a big poss. rec. Koren will get his chance soon but Daunte, the line and the paly calling need to start 1st

mewario is offline Starter

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    i bet for every awesome catch robinson has caught he has dropped 2-3 passes that hit him the hands. he had flashes of brilliance don't get me wrong, but if he doesn't have the attention span to catch the ball then he's in the wrong department.
    Cmon you guys, you guys make no sense, you realize how many games in a season there are? 16? if this guy dropped multiple passes a game, he'd have at least 30 drops a year. However, we know this is not the case.

Last year he unfortunately had one drop a game, but that can be fixed, it was lower in previous years. In the context of a full football game, I have seen our Vikings drop many a pass as well. Burley's had passes dropped, Wiggins has, it happens. I'll take gamebreaking ability with a few dropped passes. in 2002 he had 1200+yards, Burleson has not achieved that yet, so they're equals to me. I have high hopes for Burley, but he is not god.

This angers me enough to bring me out of lurking, I'll be sure to post all the time now. Everyone acts as if all they've ever seen is Koren drop passes, when no one really watches any Seahawks games. It's just the "cool" thing to say, and I'm tired of it. This guy is a Viking now, treat him like one!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

welcome aboard mewario! introduce yourself in the free beer section.

on the whole robinson situation. if he's the answer we're in some serious crap. i don't know the stats about how many balls a year he's drop or whatever. the fact though is this he's only had ONE great season and the rest of the years were a little better than average. i've seen games, and maybe he dosen't drop balls every single game but if i recall right he drops the ball in key situations. i hope he proves me wrong, but the facts are in on him, he DOES drop balls everybody that talks about him says this.

Thanks Josdin

Del Rio Guest

"mewario" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    i bet for every awesome catch robinson has caught he has dropped 2-3 passes that hit him the hands. he had flashes of brilliance don't get me wrong, but if he doesn't have the attention span to catch the ball then he's in the wrong department.
    Cmon you guys, you guys make no sense, you realize how many games in a season there are? 16? if this guy dropped multiple passes a game, he'd have at least 30 drops a year. However, we know this is not the case.

He has had less than one drop a game, in the context of a full football game, I have seen our Vikings drop many a pass as well. Burley's had passes dropped, Wiggins has, it happens. I'll take gamebreaking ability with a few dropped passes. in 2002 he had 1200+yards, Burleson has not achieved that yet, so they're equals to me. I have high hopes for Burley, but he is not god.

This angers me enough to bring me out of lurking, I'll be sure to post all the time now. Everyone acts as if all they've ever seen is Koren drop passes, when no one really watches any Seahawks games. It's just the "cool" thing to say, and I'm tired of it. This guy is a Viking now, treat him like one!
    Link where you got his dropped pass stat?

mewario is offline Starter

Thanks for the welcome.

and you're right, we *are* in serious crap. It's a sad day and age when we have to rely on a question mark like Koren Robinson to "save our wr's".

But, with the team as it is, we have to find out what we got to save the season..

Let's see what Williamson and K. Rob have.

and I'm tired of seeing Erasmus James on the bench, but maybe he'll prove me wrong by the end of the season.

tampaviking is offline Rookie

koren has to be better than everyone is saying to get 1200 yds, did he get that many yards behind hasselback, if so thats a hell of a feat. give the guy a chance. forget last season. all; that matters now is what he does this season. i feel that the darkside is strong in this site

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast