Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Get Koren IN!!!!!

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I think Travis Taylor would be a concrete #1 before Robinson. I do want to see him in there though. See if he can catch the ball this year or if he is going to drop it like it's hot. He's known for dropping passes.

I hope he tears it up when given the chance though.
    its hard to catch that ball after putting down a handle of jack!!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Hitstick31" wrote:
    I really want Kelly Campbell back

well at least 1 person does!

Make that 2 people Whack ... I would love to see Campbell back and should have kept him long before Howry. If we are going to have a bunch of "thugs" on the team ... might as well keep the talented ones.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Hitstick31" wrote:
    We DEFINITELY need Koren Robinson to play a lot in this game!! Him and Troy are the ones that can strech the field and with them there, the bears can't play 8 in the box as much. He is by far the most talented receiver on the team and i beleive that with him in the game our offense has a lot better chance of being effective. This guys a beast, and he will help us out alot. Hopefully Rhome will get him in their. This guy has amazing potential and I even think he has the skills to beat Burleson for the number 1 spot.
    What about Burleson and Taylor?

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Hitstick31" wrote:
    I really want Kelly Campbell back

well at least 1 person does!

Make that 2 people Whack ... I would love to see Campbell back and should have kept him long before Howry. If we are going to have a bunch of "thugs" on the team ... might as well keep the talented ones.
    that makes 3 people. even though Campbell was an off field distraction he did good things for us on the field every once in awhile. also he seemed like he was excited to play and that got some energy into the team.

Thanks Josdin

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "Hitstick31" wrote:
    We DEFINITELY need Koren Robinson to play a lot in this game!! Him and Troy are the ones that can strech the field and with them there, the bears can't play 8 in the box as much. He is by far the most talented receiver on the team and i beleive that with him in the game our offense has a lot better chance of being effective. This guys a beast, and he will help us out alot. Hopefully Rhome will get him in their. This guy has amazing potential and I even think he has the skills to beat Burleson for the number 1 spot.
    What about Burleson and Taylor?
    yah all that talent and he still can't catch the ball. :roll:
    call me crazy but i'd rather have receievers that aren't as talented that can at least catch the ball. until he proves that he can catch the ball, he'll always be good ol' stone hands to me. :lol:

Thanks Josdin

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I agree Koren is the key. Nate is done for a while. We need some deep threats to take some of pressure off the O line.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Hitstick31 is offline Rookie

Koren is a beast, I can't stop talking about him. This guy has more talent than any other Nfc North Receiver I beleive. He was supposed to be the next Randy Moss.
    http://www.seahawks.com/ConPics/Con4376/Robinson200_0821.jpg

Thats what I want to see every week.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

IMO Taylor & Burleson have the best hands & knack for catching the ball right now. Troy hasn't been on the field enuf to prove how good he really can be.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i bet for every awesome catch robinson has caught he has dropped 2-3 passes that hit him the hands. he had flashes of brilliance don't get me wrong, but if he doesn't have the attention span to catch the ball then he's in the wrong department.

Thanks Josdin

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    i bet for every awesome catch robinson has caught he has dropped 2-3 passes that hit him the hands. he had flashes of brilliance don't get me wrong, but if he doesn't have the attention span to catch the ball then he's in the wrong department.
    Yea it's called becoming a conerback or safety.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast