2. On Defense, EJs got to put players on assignments
    3. O line please block someone
    4. No Turnovers
    5. No red zone collapses
    6. Control Time of possesion

note(These are not in order)

Del Rio Guest

Get The Dirt off Your shoulders

That just about sums up every game I think.

Contain Winstrom

Contain Alexander

Continue to get pressure with the front 4.

Make field goals

Stop 3rd downs.

Interesting how a few months ago when old Rice got traded to the Hawks everyone said he was going to be a non factor. Well he is a definate threat he runs precise routes and against our pass D he could have a good day.

Most importantly play hard like they care. Smack someone in the mouth, kick astroturf in their eyes and scratch and crawl for once.

Haneef87 is offline Rookie

Can I please see some kelly campbell in this game too? Like have him run a post, corner or fly while moss and burleson are running drags or outs. This guy we need to use more and with the beautiful turf we have, our receivers should be running precise routes all day

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The most important thing on Defense:

Stop them on third down more often (but don't forget to stop them on first and second downs also)!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

things are still ripe for the vikes to win the division and to get a bye. they can do it. even without #26 for a week or two. shaw will be the replacement and has shown that he can cover even though he has been burned. what corner hasnt? so if he stays focused and has a short memory and the offense helps out and stays on the field.............who knows?

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

If the Vikings want to win any of the games this year, all they have to do is show up with their "A" game. For some reason they just don't seem to show up with it all the time. Usually thats a fault of coaching. I blame most of our losses this year on game plan. I rarely blame players for loses. With the possible exception of the kickers that we have had the last couple of years.

WWBGD

uncle tony is offline Rookie

The seahawks looked good on Monday night. Hassleback came to play just like he will this Sunday. We have to get in his face often, and find a way to keep the running back in check.

On offense we need to score touchdowns in the red zone. I'm all in for a running play on 1st and goal. We always seem to want to pass on those downs and teams are catching up with it. A little ball control won't hurt us either.

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

In my opinion, the most important thing about this game is scoring first, i think if the Vikes get the Seahawks down early they might just roll over the way their season has gone. Seattle is a struggling team right now ( 3-6 in their last 9) and they just had one of the most demoralizing defeats a team could have last night. They are fighting for their playoff lives, but Minnesota could definitely take a little of the fight right out of them if they get ahead in the Dome.

Sig courtesy of josdin00

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    In my opinion, the most important thing about this game is scoring first, i think if the Vikes get the Seahawks down early they might just roll over the way their season has gone. Seattle is a struggling team right now ( 3-6 in their last 9) and they just had one of the most demoralizing defeats a team could have last night. They are fighting for their playoff lives, but Minnesota could definitely take a little of the fight right out of them if they get ahead in the Dome.
    I am with you ECV...we need to come out and pound on them early and make Hasselback have to come from behind...that way we take away the running game to some extent by forcing them to pass more. Then we blitz the crap out of him and force him to make mistakes...at least it sounds like a good idea. :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

brock is offline Rookie

It's going to be very tough on the coaching side. Tice vs a SuperBowl coach...
    Greenway>You

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast