I had a similar experience this february- My mom's side of the family all lives in Canada----My cousin was getting married to a woman who's family has a large history with money. (Her grandmother was one of the first woman pilots) So i'm at this wedding dancing with my cousins who are like 10 years older than me (they're like 27) and i saw my dad and brother talking to this guy so i went over and checked it out and it ends up that it was Henry Burris the starting Quarter Back for the Calgary Stampeders CFL team.... he spent a few years with Green Bay and 1 with the Bears. he was talking about Brett Favre and how his favorite place to travel was to minnesota because he loved the atmoshphere of the Metrodome... we started talking about Culpepper b/c at the time he had not been traded yet... and he thought we should keep him around. He also said he would LOVE to come to minnesota he feels it has a great future ahead.... He also said he'd like to come because MN pays well...!... He was such a warm person. Before the reception he was actually in A &W eating by us and talking and we had no clue who he was, just that he was another hungry wedding guest..His wife was also with him...she was pregnant but i'm sure she has had the baby by now. I was just so shocked how genuine he was and such a nice person!! and he wasn't stuck up like many of the NFL's QB's...

I also snapped a few pictures....