Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: get this.....

Re: get this.....

HE WAS THERE.....but i didnt talk to him, haha its so wierd cuz hes just like everyone else that was there, just a regular guy, besdies people wouldnt leave him alone, i felt bad i didnt have the nuggest to go talk to him, i said hi, but thats aobut it, there was poeple around him the whole time, and i think a lot of them new him and were jsut catching up with him, but it had to be getting old
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

twill is offline Starter

we got greenways back!!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Maybe Greenway will be his best man....

If so, I'de lock the littel ring bearer in a closet and put the rings on a Football, then when you get up to the alter, tell Greenway he has to sign for the rings.......Church policy.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Maybe Greenway will be his best man....

If so, I'de lock the littel ring bearer in a closet and put the rings on a Football, then when you get up to the alter, tell Greenway he has to sign for the rings.......Church policy.......
    funniest thing i have heard in awhile!!! :lol:

could you sign it to my son...yea, the pillow.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Have a fun time at the wedding man.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    HE WAS THERE.....but i didnt talk to him, haha its so wierd cuz hes just like everyone else that was there, just a regular guy, besdies people wouldnt leave him alone, i felt bad i didnt have the nuggest to go talk to him, i said hi, but thats aobut it, there was poeple around him the whole time, and i think a lot of them new him and were jsut catching up with him, but it had to be getting old
    no pics?

yeah if you get a pic make sure you post it on here!! That would be aweseome!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

no....idk i felt wierd, it was his buddies wedding and idk i couldnt work up the courage
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

thats really good of you, i've seen these players get nagged so bad around here..... i live in mankato so during the summer they're everywhere you look.. last year my friends went to Wendy's and dante culpepper was in his (bright orange) escalade ahead of another car, and the people ran out of the car and went up the window and started begging for an autograph.. he gave them one just to get them away..

then a couple years ago randy moss and someone else were at buffalo wild wings and there was literally a line of people out the door of the restaurant and down the hall trying to get a chance to talk to him WHILE he was trying to eat, and this is during one of their breaks from pratice, so they get like... 1 hour i think? he finally had management and such tell them to leave him alone so he could actually eat.. people started yelling calling him a stuck up asshole and shit, the guy was just trying to eat

the last time i saw randy in person though, i was with a group of about 40 people and the entire team would walk down the alley type thing we made for them and they'd just grab some stuff and sign it or go down the line.. or if you got lucky you'd get the gloves or stuff, randy came through and the lines collapsed around him and he just had to move with a huge crowd around him, he still grabbed a few young kids balls and signed them, found them again, and threw it to them while on the move lol, kelly campbell rescued him in a golf cart

one of the funniest things ive ever seen =)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes_King" wrote:

the last time i saw randy in person though, i was with a group of about 40 people and the entire team would walk down the alley type thing we made for them and they'd just grab some stuff and sign it or go down the line.. or if you got lucky you'd get the gloves or stuff, randy came through and the lines collapsed around him and he just had to move with a huge crowd around him, he still grabbed a few young kids balls and signed them, found them again, and threw it to them while on the move lol, kelly campbell rescued him in a golf cart

one of the funniest things ive ever seen =)
    haha that is a funny image!!!
    "DAMNNIT RANDY WE GOTTA GET THE HEELLL OUTTA HERE"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast