Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jimmymeboy is offline Starter

Re: Gentlemen, it's here

It is here boys. It may only be pre-season to some, but regardless of that - It is back.
    ;D I am totally with ya on that, dude!

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Probably the only preseason game I'll get to watch thanks to local coverage of the Shittle team.

Cannot Fucking Wait.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: aaawROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

"derek" wrote:
    blow the horn baby cause our purple crew is about to set sail!!

i'm a lifelong Vikings fan whos born & raised on the east coast, but bleeding deep purple till the end.
    Here in Richmond Va these days. one day i hope to get to the purple homeland and actually see a game in the dome...what a day that'll be, but for now I thank goodness for the NFL NETWORK and SUNDAY TICKET!!
    it allows far away fans like me to see each and every game of my boys even preseason. without it I'd be stuck watching ALL Redskins games all the time....ugh!!

so yes it's here again at last...I wont get to see tonight's game live, but come 11:30 eastern time i'll be plopped in front of the tube, with some sort of purple clothing on, drink in hand, eager to see the starters get-on and get-off SAFELY with a decent level of offensive ball movement satisfaction and defensive passrush/runstuffin chaos causing... and then, believe it or not i am looking forward to spending the rest of the time looking & evaluating the other guys trying to make the team to see who might become standouts in the future...

its here folks, its here again...

aaaaawrrOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

W^ I'm there too. I actually plan to hold off from any updates, in sense watch it "live".

I think the backups will be fun to watch, there's alot of guys that really intrest me, I want to see how John Sullivan stacks up. Guys like Frampton, Tyrell Johnson, Jaymar Johnson, Reuynaud, Matrin Nance.... The list goes on but I'm very exited for tonights game, theres alot to see.

EnderVike is offline Training Camp

No NFLN here
    darn time warner

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"baumy300" wrote:
    As of tonight, come 7 o'clock PM, nothing in my life will matter.

The fact I have to get up and go to work at a job I loathe at 5 AM tomorrow - Gone

The worry that I still have to register for the classes that will hinder me for the next 5 months - Gone

The fact I have an overwhelming amount of debt - Gone

The big loan I am going to need to take out to purchase school books - Gone.

It is all because come tonight not only myself, but all of us will have the pleasure of watching our new (and improved) Minnesota Vikings team take the field.

Champagne will fall from the Heavens, Clouds will rain down diamonds and gold, God himself will cry tears of happiness. All will be right with the world.

It is here boys. It may only be pre-season to some, but regardless of that - It is back.

It will be a pleasure watching the same game as the rest of you tonight. Let the 3 hour slip into peace arrive fast and leave slow.

SKOL!
    Cheers to this post. If I ever meet you, I owe you a beer.

I told much of the same thing to my woman. Don't bug me on sundays.
    We're bringing purple back.

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

WORD.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

thanks, reading that just reminded me about my classes, dept, loans i'll need, and the job i work at 6 am.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

mjuaire is offline Rookie

"gregair13" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:

The fact I have to get up and go to work at a job I loathe at 5 AM tomorrow - Gone

The worry that I still have to register for the classes that will hinder me for the next 5 months - Gone

It is all because come tonight not only myself, but all of us will have the pleasure of watching our new (and improved) Minnesota Vikings team take the field.

Champagne will fall from the Heavens, Clouds will rain down diamonds and gold, God himself will cry tears of happiness. All will be right with the world.

It will be a pleasure watching the same game as the rest of you tonight. Let the 3 hour slip into peace arrive fast and leave slow.

SKOL!
    Cheers to this post. If I ever meet you, I owe you a beer.
    May the Kingdom, Power, and Glory be the Vikings' now and forever.......

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"baumy300" wrote:

SKOL!
    Excellent post.....should put that on a poster or something

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"baumy300" wrote:

SKOL!
    One of the better posts ever on this site.
    4 weeks from today.
    We will all awake in the morning with a great anticipation for the big game at Lambeau.
    As the day passes quickly by our excitement will be joined by a nervous energy.
    As 6 P.M. closes in Vikings fans everywhere will feel there stomaches fill with butterflys.
    Finally, the kickoff and the butterflys disappear.
    Nothing to do now but sit back with your favorite beverage in hand and cheer our Vikings to victory.
    SKOL Vikings!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12