Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geez, Red......

DaScRuM is offline Rookie

Geez, Red......

St. Paul Pioneer Press reporting Red has upped his price to $650 million or more. Due to the fact that television revenue may be around $100 million.

Let's see----that means Fowler would have to increase his 1/3. And I am still hearing reports that he would have difficulty coming up with $200 mill.

Hmmmm, interesting.

Uh-oh. Maybe Red needs some more cash for that "playground"/resort he is building for his exclusive friends and relatives in Colorado!

Red ups price

According to Twincities.com, Red is now asking 650 mil for the team. What is this guy thinking? Also, the star tribune said that the earliest the team could be formally sold is March 20-23. If Red sells by superbowl weekend, as speculated, who would make the Free Agency decisions starting March 2? Would it be Red or Fowler/Taylor? Im really hoping this sale gets done and the new owner has control over free agency. We need to have a big offseason!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Geez, Red......

Sorry webby, I made another thread on this same topic.

They were saying that Red wanted to sell before the Superbowl, so would that mean that if he did sell by then, the new owner would have control over Free Agency??

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Geez, Red......

Of course Red *butt poker* McCombs upped his price. He has two bidders interested in his product so he MUST be undercharging.

I've never wished extreme ill on anyone before, but I hope he has a major myocardial infarction.

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Geez, Red......

"Caine" wrote:
    Of course Red *butt poker* McCombs upped his price. He has two bidders interested in his product so he MUST be undercharging.

I've never wished extreme ill on anyone before, but I hope he has a major myocardial infarction.

Caine
    Yeah...and I hope that he has a heart attack too!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Geez, Red......

We will never get a new owner, red will ride this ship until it completely sinks
    You republican whore!

MN_Jet_Fan is offline Rookie

Geez, Red......

I'd tell him to go @%#%&@ himself if I'm Fowler. 600 million is a stretch given the market size and lack of a stadium deal in place. Now, after Fowler expresses interest he ups it by 50 mill?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Geez, Red......

$650??? Wow. Al Lerner paid $550 for the Browns with a new stadium. Granted that was in 1999, but this is ridiculous!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Geez, Red......

We have heard Red complain for the last 4 years that the Vikes have one of the lowest revenue streams from their stadium in the NFL.

He wants his cake, and to eat it too!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

MN_Jet_Fan is offline Rookie

Geez, Red......

Very true. All the more reason why he cannot ask 650$ million for the Vikes and expect a quick sale.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    We have heard Red complain for the last 4 years that the Vikes have one of the lowest revenue streams from their stadium in the NFL.

He wants his cake, and to eat it too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast