Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Purple D is offline Starter

Garrett Mills

Does anyone see him getting more playing time next year?
    I think the little that we saw of him was pretty darn good.
    He catches the ball and he makes some YAC.
    Not too bad.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Garrett Mills

"Purple" wrote:
    Does anyone see him getting more playing time next year?
    I think the little that we saw of him was pretty darn good.
    He catches the ball and he makes some YAC.
    Not too bad.
    i liked the first catch he had, snatched that right outta the air. i think he should play over Vistone Clayhands

Thanks josdin00

VikesFanInNC is offline Rookie

Well he came from the Patriots, what do you expect
    :P

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

You guys crack me up.
    He came in and made a few catches and now he is the greatest thing since slide bread.

He only made those catches because the coaches wanted to get tape on players they hadn't seen in game time situations.
    Probably the same reason we saw Memo activated yesterday as well as how many times T-will saw passes.

Final proof to evaluate were they will be next year.

Bottom line.....
    Garrett makes the team next year, T-will doesn't and I am not sure about Memo.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    You guys crack me up.
    He came in and made a few catches and now he is the greatest thing since slide bread.

He only made those catches because the coaches wanted to get tape on players they hadn't seen in game time situations.
    Probably the same reason we saw Memo activated yesterday as well as how many times T-will saw passes.

Bottom line.....
    those 2 plays he looked better than anyone else we have
    ;D

but in all honesty the first catch made me think of dallas clark, good hands and some yac

Thanks josdin00

Purple D is offline Starter

"Marrdro" wrote:
    You guys crack me up.

Bottom line.....
    Thats one of my main goals when I am on here is to crack you up ;D

Like I said though I liked what I saw from the little I did see.
    It is all about makeing the most of the time and opportunities given and he made the most of them.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Regarding Mills I have to agree with Marrdro in that there isn't enough evidence as to say if he will be good or not.
    However, I will say there is a reason why Childress went after him and Bellyfat warned Childress not to.
    The guy must have some kind of skills to warrant a coach to contact another coach to tell him to leave a player alone.

I look forward to seeing him next year.
    I'm sure he will get playing time.
    The only problem is it may effect Kleinny more so than Shank.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Given that we haven't used him before then I was impressed with what I saw of him yesterday. I can see him being used a lot more next year and being more use than Shiancoe
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    You guys crack me up.

Bottom line.....
    kind of reminds you a certain QB for 2 series yesterday huh? : Seriously though he did look good when given a chance but lets see what he can do. My question would be why he was deactivated most of the year. If there was something there I would think they would try t figure out a way to get him on the feild.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Garland" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You guys crack me up.

Bottom line.....
    kind of reminds you a certain QB for 2 series yesterday huh? : Seriously though he did look good when given a chance but lets see what he can do. My question would be why he was deactivated most of the year. If there was something there I would think they would try t figure out a way to get him on the feild.
    It all comes down to depth and rotations.

We were carrying as many DE' and WR's as we could in an effort to field a competitive team along with the need to develop (Probably because of what we paid them) our future starters.

I think they wanted to get a look at him to see if he is a guy that will make the team next year.
    Might be an indicator that a TE might not be here next year and this guy will probably take his spot.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast