Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Garcia announced starter vs. Vikes by Juron.

Garcia is a better QB then Harrington but I see no reason why we can't do to them what we did to Cleveland they have a horrible O-line in Detroit our guys should be able to penetrate like they did last week and force some more turnovers.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

mnjamie, you have a kick butt sig.

jeff garcia wil go down in a ball of his own excrement and we will stuff the run like we've been doing!!!! The bears d can carry them, lets prove that ours can too!!!!!!

Go VIKES!!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"TheKnuck" wrote:

jeff garcia wil go down in a ball of his own excrement and we will stuff the run like we've been doing!!!! The bears d can carry them, lets prove that ours can too!!!!!!

Go VIKES!!!

Thanks man ... But ALL the credit goes to Josdin00 !!!! He made it and gave it to me, the man is a Saint ... If you PM him, I bet he would hook you up if you want him to, just ask nicely ... :lol:

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "TheKnuck" wrote:

Go VIKES!!!

Thanks man ... But ALL the credit goes to Josdin00 !!!! He made it and gave it to me, the man is a Saint ... If you PM him, I bet he would hook you up if you want him to, just ask nicely ... :lol:
    Yeah man, that is pretty sweet. Josdin did mine too...he's crazy good with sigs!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Garcia is another Trent Dilfer...a decent QB with WRs that drop balls...we can shut him down and PWill and the rest of the DL will shut down Kevin Jones. Our offense will put some points on the board this week...and up our record to 7-5!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Joey or Jeff will look like rookies when they have to face our D....

I really can't see us losing this one, but the Lions may try to rally around the new coach, I see them playing hard but not good enough to take us...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

silvermane is offline Rookie

most of you are right...garcia has not done much better than harrington this year...he has a slightly better qb rating, and has thrown his share of picks and incompletions.

however, what we do have on the field this sunday...and one the few times we ever have this...is all our young first round draft pick offensive players starting. now i am done defending charles rogers...the guy hasn't done crap this year, and it's doubtful he'll do what we got to see him do in the few games he did play the last couple years. but kevin jones is a very good running back and if they would just give him the ball more i think he could have a good game. roy williams is our most solid receiver right now, and although mike williams has yet to prove himself, he did have a good game last week. i think he will do better with garcia.

and maybe my best arguement is marcus pollard. he is finally starting to emerge in the passing game, and i do believe your team has trouble covering tight ends with your linebackers. i think he will have a good game as well.

so i think the lions could actually make a good game of this, despite my bitching a few days ago. brad johnson played well against us last time, and i think minny's offense is coming along under brad.

i say the game winner scores no more than 20 points.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Have to agree with ya Silver on the low scoring NFCN slugfest we always have in Detroit... Ya'll got a good D, and hopefully will play hard this week but I think the Garcia/Harrington delema is the real probem. That said we should prevail.

edlantis is offline Rookie

It doesn't matter which QB shows up, their offensive line stinks...I bet we get at least 3 sacks and 2 picks on the day.

edlantis is offline Rookie

Just a followup to my previous statement, Detroit QBs have been sacked 27 times this year (22 for harrington alone). It's hard to be good at anything with that much pressure. Of course that doesn't even hold a candle to the 50, that's right 5-0 that David Carr of Houston has been laid down. I'm surprised he's still alive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234