Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Garbage to get rid of next year

Actually I think there was a thread awhile back about Ragnar and the way he danced or something. People were bashing him for that I think.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"singersp" wrote:
    So this is what it's come down to?

1st we have have numerous threads on losing, then threads on getting rid of Bennett, then numerous threads on getting rid of Tice & Co., then threads on getting rid or benching Culpepper & now threads of who we should axe! People just won't quit until they have no one left on the team to blame. I'm suprised there hasn't been blame thrown on Ragnar yet.

Doesn't anyone have anything positive to say about are team?

Count me out of this thread!
    Thanks for reminding me:

Ragnar has to go.

So do these guys:
    1. Crew that paints the field...gone.
    2. Guy who plugs in the little cart that comes out to retrieve injured players...gone.
    3. Personnel who fill the gatorade jugs...gone.
    4. Tice's secretary...gone. (gotta blame her, or him, for something)
    5. The folks who try and give you a free shirt for filling out a credit card application...gone.

Your right sing...to many threads about who to blame, trade, or fire. You'll notice that some members only feel comfortable only talking about this stuff.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Actually I think there was a thread awhile back about Ragnar and the way he danced or something. People were bashing him for that I think.
    That was a member who was not aware of Ragnar's popularity with the fans.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Yea you are right Ultra, I remember that now.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Hitstick31" wrote:
    Corey sucks because he isn't very athletic and doesn't have a nose for the ball. He isn't a ballhawking safety neither a hard hitting safety. He really doesnt have a place playing defensive back nonetheless football. I dont know why people like this guy, he isnt physical and can't run for crap. I really think he is just a waste of space and we can get Offord to do the job twice as better for alot less money. Face it, this guy isn't very talented to begin with.

Sorry Corey, you can go join Fox sports or Espn or even Nfl Network and be an analyst. You are a great "football" mind, aren't ya?

Thats a real post my friends! I like the dude, football mind blah blah blah but if he don't produce, why keep him on the field? Who's gonna listen to him as a mentor if he cant at least lead by example at times on the field.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

1st we have have numerous threads on losing, then threads on getting rid of Bennett, then numerous threads on getting rid of Tice & Co., then threads on getting rid or benching Culpepper & now threads of who we should axe! People just won't quit until they have no one left on the team to blame. I'm suprised there hasn't been blame thrown on Ragnar yet.

Thanks for reminding me:

Ragnar has to go.

So do these guys:
    2. Guy who plugs in the little cart that comes out to retrieve injured players...gone.
    5. The folks who try and give you a free shirt for filling out a credit card application...gone.

Your right sing...to many threads about who to blame, trade, or fire. You'll notice that some members only feel comfortable only talking about this stuff.
    LOL, don't forget about the guy who holds the first down stick. I've been calling for that guys head for years, he sucks!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

keenan howry, definately should be gone next year. he should already be gone this year.

Thanks Josdin

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Keenan isn't great, but he doesn't screw up and fumble either.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i would be willing to put money on it, that we will be able to find somebody better than Howry next year. if not, then i'm seriously going to question our ablities to find a good punt returner and kick off returner. we can't get any worse, we are dead last in this department

Thanks Josdin

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Thanks for reminding me:

Ragnar has to go.

So do these guys:

LOL, don't forget about the guy who holds the first down stick. I've been calling for that guys head for years, he sucks!
    I'll tell you one guy that needs to stay: the guy that paints the yellow line on the field. He works his butt off. Every play he has to clean up one paint job, and paint the new line. Whatever they pay him, it's not enough.

Semi-seroiusly though, who here wants the next Bud Light "real men of genius" commercial to be a toast to "Mr. Yellow-First-Down-Line-Graphic-Operator"? I can hear it now.
    "Bud Light presents Real Men of Genius." (Lead Singer: "Real men of genius".) "Today, we salute you, Mr. Yellow First Down Line Graphic Operator." (LS: "Mr. Yellow First Down Line Graphic Operator".) "With millions of people watching, you not only lay it on the line, you are the line." (LS: "Ohh! The Liii-iiine") "You took a color that once only meant something went wrong, and used it to let people what it takes to make something go oh so right." (Backup Singers: "That's a first down") "So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, because while the teams say they have to control the line of scrimmage, the first down line is all yours. (LS: "Mr. Yellow First Down Line Graphic Operator....")

Okay. I have too much time on my hands.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast