Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    hav0x is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    325

    Game of the Week - Vikings vs. Colts

    http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80ae3cf0

    I love the behind-the-scenes videos like this with players mic'd up. Peterson seemed VERY frustrated.

  2. #2
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Game of the Week - Vikings vs. Colts

    Saw a lot of interesting things on that video. Like Hicks totally missing a block that led to the T-Jack fumble.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  3. #3
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468

    Re: Game of the Week - Vikings vs. Colts

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Saw a lot of interesting things on that video. Like Hicks totally missing a block that led to the T-Jack fumble.
    Or the Shiancoe dropped TD...

    Yeah, the problem is obviously Jackson...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #4
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Game of the Week - Vikings vs. Colts

    "C" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Saw a lot of interesting things on that video. Like Hicks totally missing a block that led to the T-Jack fumble.
    Or the Shiancoe dropped TD...

    Yeah, the problem is obviously Jackson...
    again, feel free to ignore all the countless shitty passes he's made, and blame it all on one or two drops.
    The passes he threw to the ground, or behind the reciever don't matter, because it doesn't support your argument right?

  5. #5
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468

    Re: Game of the Week - Vikings vs. Colts

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Saw a lot of interesting things on that video. Like Hicks totally missing a block that led to the T-Jack fumble.
    Or the Shiancoe dropped TD...

    Yeah, the problem is obviously Jackson...
    again, feel free to ignore all the countless shitty passes he's made, and blame it all on one or two drops.
    The passes he threw to the ground, or behind the reciever don't matter, because it doesn't support your argument right?
    And dropped passes don't support yours, it's a two-way street.

    All I know, I saw Berrian trip over his own feet and miss a deep ball... and Shank missing a low pass in the endzone... (I know what you're thinking, "It was a low pass"... however, a week earlier, Rodgers threw a low pass in the endzone and their TE caught it... Rodgers looks like a hero.... food for thought).

    I see what you're saying, and I don't think Jackson was good, but there were more than a couple of catchable balls that the receivers and tightends should have made plays on.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #6
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Game of the Week - Vikings vs. Colts

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Saw a lot of interesting things on that video. Like Hicks totally missing a block that led to the T-Jack fumble.
    Or the Shiancoe dropped TD...

    Yeah, the problem is obviously Jackson...
    again, feel free to ignore all the countless poohie passes he's made, and blame it all on one or two drops.
    The passes he threw to the ground, or behind the reciever don't matter, because it doesn't support your argument right?
    Hey come on, I wasn't picking a fight. I was just saying that sometimes in the games you can't see things like were on the video in slow motion. I never realized Hocks totally missed that block. I was watching TJ on the play.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468

    Re: Game of the Week - Vikings vs. Colts

    Yeah, me niether. That video did make me want tjack to start though... That's why I mentioned the drop. I'm not sure why, but I'd like to see him succeed. I think Ferrotte will do good at least... just hope we win.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Game of the Week - Vikings vs. Colts

    I watched the entire game and He was that bad. Infact, espnews is showing the reasons why he was benched. Let me tell you that that montage sets the Qb posistion back a few years. He was struggling but I felt he would turn the corner.

  9. #9
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Game of the Week - Vikings vs. Colts

    Who says kickers don't matter.
    21 Game winning field goals in the 4th and overtime for Vinitari.

  10. #10
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Game of the Week - Vikings vs. Colts

    Mike Mayock nailed it. Gus will not win games but he will know when and where to throw the ball a lot better than TJ. We have way to much talent to wait for TJ. The time is now, not when we are out of the playoff picture.

    AhHa State.... Jamie Dukes is funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Week 2 Vikings vs. Colts
    By V-Unit in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 10:25 AM
  2. Game of the Week: Bears at Vikings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 06:39 PM
  3. Week 10: Packers vs Vikings - Game of the Week
    By HEY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 06:08 PM
  4. Colts | Team wins Week 10, sets NFL record
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 08:52 PM
  5. vikings get game of the week!!
    By viking hope in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2003, 09:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •