Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Re: Game of the Week: Bears at Vikings

Vasher just got put on the IR, so I assume that helps us tonight. But he was out last time we played em, and it didn't make a very big difference.
    Retired 12/21/08

if gus can get his act togther and not throw alot of picks and get the ball down the field.

we will win.

but i do expect our running game and the defence to keep us in this game

huxx is offline Pro-Bowler

I'M SO FREAKN' EXCITED!!!!!!

"huxx" wrote:
    That makes one of us man. I have a bad feeling about this one. I hope I'm wrong, but we will see. If we win, it will be because Adrian Peterson carried us. That's all there is to it. He better get more than 20 carries this game.
    Retired 12/21/08

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    "huxx" wrote:
    That makes one of us man. I have a bad feeling about this one. I hope I'm wrong, but we will see. If we win, it will be because Adrian Peterson carried us. That's all there is to it. He better get more than 20 carries this game.
    How short sighted!
    Trust in Gus ( lmao, j/k i have 0% trust in gus )
    But it doesn't have to be all AD. spread the ball around, bring in CT more because he showed he can get it done. Defense should play the way they do and Special teams shouldn't screw us over.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

LincolnVike is offline Rookie

I'll be on the edge of my seat all game long.
    Knowing how the other games have gone for us this season, we'll probly eek it out at the end.

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    "huxx" wrote:
    How short sighted!
    Trust in Gus ( lmao, j/k i have 0% trust in gus )
    But it doesn't have to be all AD. spread the ball around, bring in CT more because he showed he can get it done. Defense should play the way they do and Special teams shouldn't screw us over.
    We will see. If he has less than 20 carries, we will lose this game. I think we will lose the game anyways, but I'm hoping that I'm wrong.
    Retired 12/21/08

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Vasher just got put on the IR, so I assume that helps us tonight. But he was out last time we played em, and it didn't make a very big difference.
    I think it did make a difference.....we lost that last game because of stupid a$$ special teams plays.....not because of Chicagos stellar defense!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    "huxx" wrote:
    Yea, like the OL, WR's, TE's, FB's etc won't have anything to do with AD's success.
    Additionally, I am sure he will run out there and play Defense all by himself as well so that he can get the ball back in time to score a few TD's on his own.

LOL, comeon my friend.
    He is a huge reason for our sucess this year, but he isn't gonna do it all alone.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    "huxx" wrote:
    Yea, like the OL, WR's, TE's, FB's etc won't have anything to do with AD's success.
    Additionally, I am sure he will run out there and play Defense all by himself as well so that he can get the ball back in time to score a few TD's on his own.

LOL, comeon my friend.
    He is a huge reason for our sucess this year, but he isn't gonna do it all alone.
    Why does everyone take everything so literally? I mean that he will have a huge game if we win this game. There is no way around that. His performance will carry the entire team (like he always does) if we win this game. If he does not have a good game, and is shut down, there is no way for the Vikings to win.
    Retired 12/21/08

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast