Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    fungus83 is offline Training Camp

Is the game televised this weekend?

Hello all... I'm in a little predicament. I will be out of town in California this weekend and unable to go to the place where I usually watch the game (Blue Ox Las Vegas! wooo) I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the game was going to be on regular television this weekend. If not, I'm going to have to find somewhere in California where they'll be showing the game - I'd rather not.

I remember there was a site posted on here once that showed what games would be broadcasted in what area. Anyone have that again?

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Is the game televised this weekend?

2006 NFL TV Distribution Maps

There's also a PP.O directory of places to watch the games.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

I'll actually be able to see it this weekend! (From New Jersey)

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"fungus83" wrote:
    Hello all... I'm in a little predicament. I will be out of town in California this weekend and unable to go to the place where I usually watch the game (Blue Ox Las Vegas! wooo) I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the game was going to be on regular television this weekend. If not, I'm going to have to find somewhere in California where they'll be showing the game - I'd rather not.

I remember there was a site posted on here once that showed what games would be broadcasted in what area. Anyone have that again?
    YOOOO another SIN CITY VIKING fan!!! which blue ox do you go to east or central?
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"fungus83" wrote:

Acumen posted the Gribblenation link to the TV broadcasts above.
    At this time, it has not been updated for this weekend's games.
    Your best bet would be to look on the websites of the local CBS (this is the ONLY Vikings this year on CBS) affiliates in the area.

I have serious doubts, however, that a NY Jets-Vikings game will be shown in California.
    Here are the other 1pm(EST) games this Sunday:
    Cleveland at Baltimore 1:00 p.m.
    Detroit at Green Bay 1:00 p.m.

Houston at New England 1:00 p.m.
    Jacksonville at Tennessee 1:00 p.m.
    Miami at Buffalo 1:00 p.m.

N.Y. Jets at Minnesota 1:00 p.m.
    Pittsburgh at Carolina 1:00 p.m.
    Tampa Bay at Chicago 1:00 p.m.
    Washington at New Orleans 1:00 p.m.

Tough to say what the marquee matchup is, but I'm sure FOX will want the Saints on to as many neutrals as possible (feel-good story + Reggie Bush).

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "fungus83" wrote:

Your best bet would be to look on the websites of the local CBS (this is the ONLY Vikings this year on CBS) affiliates in the area.

I have serious doubts, however, that a NY Jets-Vikings game will be shown in California.

Tough to say what the marquee matchup is, but I'm sure FOX will want the Saints on to as many neutrals as possible (feel-good story + Reggie Bush).

=Z=
    I can tell you that the NFL has chosen to send Jax@Ten to Europe this sunday. (followed by the Giants-Eagles game as they seem to think we should watch the NFC East every week over here).

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "fungus83" wrote:

=Z=
    I can tell you that the NFL has chosen to send Jax@Ten to Europe this sunday. (followed by the Giants-Eagles game as they seem to think we should watch the NFC East every week over here).
    Isn't the NFC East the closest conference, geographically, to Europe?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "fungus83" wrote:

=Z=
    Isn't the NFC East the closest conference, geographically, to Europe?

=Z=
    ;D ;D

Yeah that might be the reason why we have to watch the fucking Giants all the time.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

marantzo is offline Rookie

The Jets are the visiting team and they are in the American Conference so it's a CBS game, not FOX.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

http://www.nasn.com/content/nasn/portal.nsf/systemcontent/tvschedule?open&dateadjust=4& yeah baby !!!
    seeing it live at the tv in place of watching it on my laptop.
    my mail worked, i complained why they only have shown the Cowboys and bears
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast