Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: game Pics

game Pics

Yeah that's frikkin' amazing. Good job getting the win guys. Hopefully we can pull one off tonight, shouldn't be too hard.
    GO PACKERS!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

game Pics

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Nice pics XTAP59! Were you at the game, I assume? (I know, probably a stupid question, but you could have gotten them from someone).
    No, not at the game. I was in the chatroom. Saw the game on Directv. Wish I could be at the games.
    I got those pics from Internet services from Yahoo, NFL.com, and others...

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

game Pics

"dan3ski" wrote:
    Sandviking we had to make a call to the local station here to get the game from sunday ticket. I was under the impression that all games were supposed to be available every week on sunday ticket so next time call your local cable company and demand the game. we did get to see the game as I was in the local Vikings bar here in Denver but as I said it took a phone call.
    I had a recent run in with DirecTV. I posted it on my website with the title DirecTV Sucks.....
    here is the text from the page....

"You see the commercials everyday touting DirecTV and the NFL package. And yes, I have had DirecTV for years now. Every month when they send me my bill, I receive a little note saying if I have any concerns with my service, to please contact them.

Well, this Sunday, I had a major concern. I tuned my receiver to channel 712 prepared to watch the Vikings / Giants game at 1pm. I watched the pregame, and settled in cheering on my team through the first half. The Vikes weren't doing so good, down 20 nothing at half, but hey, they are the top rated offense so who knows. Anyway, 5 minutes into the third quarter the TV screen goes blank and it says at the bottom of the screen that "This program is not available in your area."

WHAT? I'm from Ohio, and the Vikes were not playing the local teams, Pittsburgh or Cleveland, so why was this game now blacked out? I checked the local channels and found that on CBS the bengals were playing the Titans and the Lions were playing the Cowboys so DirecTV, as it states in their contract, must offer that game.

I decided to take DirecTV's advice and call their customer service phone number to voice my concerns. Of course, it was an automated menu that makes you select half a dozen menu choices to reach your destination. After waiting for 5 and a half minutes, (Yes, my phone has a timer) I finally got a human on the phone. She asked for my phone number and last name to verify the account and then asked what the problem was. I explained that the Viking game was taken off DirecTV channel 712 midway through the third quarter and I wondered why. I also said that the Vikes were not on the local networks. She put me on hold to check out why the game was blacked out. Three minutes later, the customer service agent comes back and says that the local network is broadcasting that game hence that is why the Vikings game is blacked out. Well, I told her that the Vikings game was not on the local stations and if the game was blacked out, why was I watching it from the beginning through midway the third quarter? She said she didn't know but that DirecTV had no control over what the networks broadcast. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she hung the phone up on me.

Determined, I redialed the customer service number. Went through the automated service menu and waited for a human voice. This time, it was almost 8 minutes. Standard questions to verify my account and again I explained my problem to the customer service agent. Again I was put on hold. Again I was given the same exact explanation that it wasn't DirecTV's problem and that the networks can broadcast whatever game they choose. Again I asked to speak to the supervisor. Again I was hung up on.

More determined, I redialed again. Automated service menu, human voice after 6 minutes, same verification process, same explanation of my problem. Same response from the customer service agent. At this point, I believed I really wasn't talking to a "Live" person but an automated response for it was exactly the same but in a different voice. I decided to change up things a bit and said that I was hung up on the past several times when I asked to speak to a supervisor and that I was now pretty irate and wanted an answer from the supervisor. The service agent said "No problem, one minute sir, and I will connect you to my supervisor." I was on hold for ten minutes and then the line was hung up.

Really determined, I made three more attempts with the same results. On my next to last call, I asked if I should call my credit card company and dispute the bill for I was not receiving what was promised. The customer service actually said that would be a good thing to do for he wasn't going to do anything for me. Then click, he hung up. On my last call, I again asked yet another service agent if DirecTV was violating FCC rules since they were broadcasting the game for the entire first half and midway through the third quarter. He answered yes, but still he couldn't do anything for me and that the supervisor was to busy to speak to me, a long time customer, of more than ten years.

In review, DirecTV SUCKS. Their customer service, they have no customer service. DirecTV does not care about it's customer base, especially it's long term customer base. I will never endorse DirecTV to anyone. I will cancel my subscription with them. I have already called my credit card company and began dispute proceedings with them. Did I mention that DirecTV sucks?

And, if you go to Google search engine and type in....
    directv sucks, my webpage comes up first.

DirecTV sucks.....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

game Pics

The picture of Moss catching his TD is on the front page of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal today!! It's a great picture!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

game Pics

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    The picture of Moss catching his TD is on the front page of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal today!! It's a great picture!
    Can you post it here VKG4LFE? I'd like to see it.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

game Pics

"SKOL" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Can you post it here VKG4LFE? I'd like to see it.
    I don't know if I can, I can scan it at home, but I don't know how to put it onto a website or anything. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to that kind of stuff on the computer. If you want, I'll scan it and then email it to you, I don't know if that will work either though, but I can give it a try!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

game Pics

I'll try this to see if it works, but I doubt it.

[imgCocuments and SettingsSusanMy DocumentsMy PicturesMoss TD[/iimage]

game Pics

[img]Cocuments and SettingsSusanMy DocumentsMy PicturesMoss TD[/image]

try again!

game Pics

I hate computers!!

game Pics

Skol if you want the picture I can try emailing it to you so just pm me with your email. I'm such a compter moron!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast