Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Game 9 Official Thoughts, Rants & Observations

What a game!

Question:
    What would the outcome be if Favre was there?

//glad he's gone...

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"hx38596" wrote:
    What a game!

Question:

//glad he's gone...
    You think Driver is wondering why the fuck he is gone. I would take an old man who turned a 4-12 team to 6-3 so far. Silly Packturds.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Gus top 3 for INTs in the NFL! The difference between him, Favre, Brees and Cutler. They throw TD passes. Gus fricken sucks.
    Yup, and Gus had has an entire career to improve.
    We benched TJack too early, especially considering he only really played one "bad" game out of 2 to start the year after being injured in preseason.
    Hopefully Chilly and Co. can figure something out really quick because Gus really has been just as inconsistent as TJ.
    I am starting to think he did bench him to early.
    :-\
    With Tj its more than that. He cannot complete balls over 10 yards. I believe his carrer percentage is 27%. Defenses will stack the box and that will cause him to panic. He lacks poise. WHile Gus had some god aweful throws, Defenses had to back off to protect the deep ball. I beleive the packs threw some zones that confused him. Lets not for get this packer team is first in INTS. They locked down the outside deep ball and stopped the run. Gus was aweful today but was great last week. TJ is consistantly aweful.
    excellent thoughts KC. i don't usually think about gus' play from the running game standpoint. it really does seem that he has opened it up for AD.
    the past two games have made me wish gus had signed a long term contract with anyone else in the NFC North, but he is ours and he really is the best of what we have,(sorry to say)
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"marshallvike" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Gus top 3 for INTs in the NFL! The difference between him, Favre, Brees and Cutler. They throw TD passes. Gus fricken sucks.
    Yup, and Gus had has an entire career to improve.
    We benched TJack too early, especially considering he only really played one "bad" game out of 2 to start the year after being injured in preseason.
    Hopefully Chilly and Co. can figure something out really quick because Gus really has been just as inconsistent as TJ.
    I am starting to think he did bench him to early.
    :-\
    With Tj its more than that. He cannot complete balls over 10 yards. I believe his carrer percentage is 27%. Defenses will stack the box and that will cause him to panic. He lacks poise. WHile Gus had some god aweful throws, Defenses had to back off to protect the deep ball. I beleive the packs threw some zones that confused him. Lets not for get this packer team is first in INTS. They locked down the outside deep ball and stopped the run. Gus was aweful today but was great last week. TJ is consistantly aweful.
    excellent thoughts KC. i don't usually think about gus' play from the running game standpoint. it really does seem that he has opened it up for AD.
    the past two games have made me wish gus had signed a long term contract with anyone else in the NFC North, but he is ours and he really is the best of what we have,(sorry to say)
    Dallas might have given the Vikings Bollinger and Johnson for Gus a few weeks ago......Childress might have thought about it too

hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler

"marstc09" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    What a game!

Question:

//glad he's gone...
    You think Driver is wondering why the floop he is gone. I would take an old man who turned a 4-12 team to 6-3 so far. Silly Packturds.
    Yeah, i knew this all would play out in the end...
    The packer organization looking like a bunch of fools with thier off season shenanigans.
    On the day the jets ripped one, packers lost thier season...

Packer season -----
    dead.
    ;D

Big C is offline Coordinator

Gus had a really rough game but I think he should still start. He has got this offense clicking so don't mess with it. The Packers are one of the best pass defense teams and lead the league in interceptions, so I am not suprised that a mediocre QB struggled against them. At the same time though, the WRs need to make some plays.
    They dropped a number of balls again today and just can't come up with a difficult catch.

Chilly called a good game. However, his decision for a conservative offense two minutes before the half was unacceptable. We were ahead by 7 points and started the offense with good field position, but he was fine with running the clock out. You need a killer instinct in this league to get it done. That conservative approach is what bring every fricking game we play down to the last nail biting minute. We don't blow out a team when we have the chance.

We run to the right REALLY well and get stuffed on the runs to the left almost 90% of the time. What the hell?! I thought the left was our strength.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Great Great Great!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"Formo" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    - Man I am so upset I could not be there for that win. I loved it how they played that "beat on my drum all day" song after the missed FG. I would have loved to see the faces on the Puker fans.
    :'(
    Yes..
    I noticed that too.
    They also played it when Adrian scored that TD, too.

I was like..
    "YEAH!!!!
    EAT IT PACKERS!!!"
    Me, too.
    Except with me it was "SUCK IT DOWN!"

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Love this pic
    8)

[img width=450 height=696]http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2008/09000d5d80c56a79_gallery_600.jpg[/img]
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

[img width=450 height=656]http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2008/09000d5d80c56747_gallery_600.jpg[/img][img width=450 height=300]http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2008/09000d5d80c57e4c_gallery_600.jpg[/img]

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast