Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

GAME ON!! 12-24-04

I remember when it was August and everyone was prediciting a Super Bowl for the Vikes, and I kept saying 9-10 wins for the Vikes, and 9-10 wins for the Pack.

You can't have 10+ wins when you don't have a defense...and that does for both teams.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

GAME ON!! 12-24-04

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Second round! Can we get in the playoffs first, and then worry about the FIRST round! Let's not get ahead of ourselves!
    SUPERBOWL BABY, thats what I'm talking about. THE VIKINGS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL. Hey thats what I have said every year of my life...and its never happend....so whats to stop me now. If I don't believe than whats the point of watching?
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

GAME ON!! 12-24-04

I'm finally excitied about a Vikings game! I just got back from having Christmas with my mom's side of the family and whenever I watch the game with those guys the Vikings are 4-0; aganist Miami a couple of years ago at home on a Saturday, last years game vs. KC, the opening game this year aganist Dallas, and today's game @ Detroit. The next time we are getting together is Jan. 23 for a B-day party. Jan 23= NFC Championship Game.

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

GAME ON!! 12-24-04

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Second round! Can we get in the playoffs first, and then worry about the FIRST round! Let's not get ahead of ourselves!
    How about we win next Friday first. Then worry about the Skins, THEN the first round. We need to crawl before we walk!
    You know, this game against the pack, for me, makes or breaks the whole season! WE NEED TO WIN THIS ONE!!!
    Have I made myself clear?

Peace through superior firepower!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

GAME ON!! 12-24-04

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I remember when it was August and everyone was prediciting a Super Bowl for the Vikes, and I kept saying 9-10 wins for the Vikes, and 9-10 wins for the Pack.
    Who says we can't win the Superbowl with only 9-10 regualr season wins?!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

GAME ON!! 12-24-04

Oh, no one...I was just the only one predicting the Vikes below 11 wins. :-) But, I was predicting the same for the Pack...
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

GAME ON!! 12-24-04

Tlk23....please don't jinx us like that....it may be true..it may work for you but just don't jinx us ....keep comments like that to yourself please!!!!

loudog is offline Training Camp

GAME ON!! 12-24-04

If the Vikes win by 3 points or more, then the division goes to MN because of the first tiebreaker (head-to-head), in which week 17 will have no bearing on the division title. If the Vikes win by 1 or 2 points, then week 17 could decide the winner obviously based on the teams' records with GB having a slight advantage based on the tiebreaker and the fact that they beat the Vikes by 3, while MN won by less than 3, meaning the only way the Vikes could win the division is with a GB loss and a MN win in week 17, unless of course, the Vikes beat GB by more than 3 points. Sorry for the redundancy (I'm an accountant, and therefore must explain things as clearly as possible to people who are unsure of what's going on).
    What s the use of autonomy when a button does it all?

vikoles is offline Coordinator

GAME ON!! 12-24-04

Boy oh boy how can u live a life crunchin numbers I RESPECT THAT!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

GAME ON!! 12-24-04

On NFL.com they say If we win Friday we win the Div. title. If we lose the Div. title is the Packer's. :x I'll be there and I'm looking for a WIN :!: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast