Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: The future and coach Childress

    At least with Tice we received some insight to our favorite team, this offseason is the most boring thing I've ever witnessed!

  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: The future and coach Childress

    "vikinginvirginia" wrote:
    No source singer...."My impression, from what I have heard and seen.
    I rest my case. :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    201

    Re: The future and coach Childress

    "singersp" wrote:
    "vikinginvirginia" wrote:
    No source singer...."My impression, from what I have heard and seen.
    I rest my case. :wink:
    Oh, I am sorry. I didnt realize that we couldnt give our opinions and impressions here. Where is the Bill Murray clock thingy. :wink:

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: The future and coach Childress

    "vikinginvirginia" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "vikinginvirginia" wrote:
    No source singer...."My impression, from what I have heard and seen.
    I rest my case. :wink:
    Oh, I am sorry. I didnt realize that we couldnt give our opinions and impressions here. Where is the Bill Murray clock thingy. :wink:
    You most definitely can! I just don't share in your opinion on this one.

    As long as we are in agreement that it is your opinion & not a matter of fact!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    201

    Re: The future and coach Childress

    "singersp" wrote:
    "vikinginvirginia" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "vikinginvirginia" wrote:
    No source singer...."My impression, from what I have heard and seen.
    I rest my case. :wink:
    Oh, I am sorry. I didnt realize that we couldnt give our opinions and impressions here. Where is the Bill Murray clock thingy. :wink:
    You most definitely can! I just don't share in your opinion on this one.
    No problem. Lets hope the coach and the team have a great future, regardless of that article.

  6. #16
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: The future and coach Childress

    Predicting is fun, not necessarily accurate and helpful, but fun.


    he summed it up right there


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  7. #17
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: The future and coach Childress

    I hope Childress goes out on national television and says, I told you so when he leads the Vikes to the Division Crown, and hopefully the SB..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Future of Childress, stadium reaches this pivotal moment
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 04:17 PM
  2. Childress, Vikings Turn to Vision Specialist to See Future
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 05:32 AM
  3. The New Era--Welcome Coach Childress.
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 12:13 PM
  4. Interesting Article on future coach/gm
    By iluvbigtds in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 05:19 AM
  5. Jim Fassell, future coach???
    By audioghost in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 01:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •