singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Fusco proving to be a top talent

Fusco proving to be a top talent

Vikings' Fusco proving to be a top talent

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Hope they're right and that he's not simply looking good because our D-Line is spotty. We desperately need to shore up our line, having him develop into a solid starter will be HUGE for us.

Caine

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hope they're right and that he's not simply looking good because our D-Line is spotty. We desperately need to shore up our line, having him develop into a solid starter will be HUGE for us.

Caine
    Fusco plays on the O-Line.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Fusco plays on the O-Line.
    And in practice he would be lined up against our dline, I'm pretty sure that is what Caine was saying, our poor dline makes our oline look better

Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    And in practice he would be lined up against our dline, I'm pretty sure that is what Caine was saying, our poor dline makes our oline look better
    In practice, he lines up against Kevin Williams.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    In practice, he lines up against Kevin Williams.
    2 things...

1. I think Caine meant that in practice they line up against a crappy D-line.

2. That includes K-dubb, especially if you believe that yutz Marrdro who has been saying that K-dubb has been off his game for 2 or 3 years now.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    2 things...

1. I think Caine meant that in practice they line up against a crappy D-line.

2. That includes K-dubb, especially if you believe that yutz Marrdro who has been saying that K-dubb has been off his game for 2 or 3 years now.
    +1

Kevin isn't the same All Pro player he was a few years and the loss of the big body next to him amplified the problem. I'm hoping his contract status lights a fire under him to really prove something.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Yes indeed, I knew that Fusco played O, and I was implying that our D-Line is less than stellar...including Kevin. Our poor D-line tends to make bad O-lines look good....they certainly did so last season.

Caine

Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    +1

Kevin isn't the same All Pro player he was a few years and the loss of the big body next to him amplified the problem. I'm hoping his contract status lights a fire under him to really prove something.
    I worry he will have a better than average season and we will offer him another contract. We need to trade him now.

I would love to see ole Leslie call Mike and give up K-dubb for Wallace straight up. If he said no, I'd throw in a mid round pick and Evans.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yes indeed, I knew that Fusco played O, and I was implying that our D-Line is less than stellar...including Kevin. Our poor D-line tends to make bad O-lines look good....they certainly did so last season.

Caine
    Scary......we are agreeing again......