Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Funny story about Facebook, me and the Vikes

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    She is also a member of this site.

The Vikings do have eyes here.
    Well they'd better start reading my posts
    :P
    If Chilly cuts Jared Allen this week, then we'll know he reads Marrdro's posts.

=Z=
    LOL, yea right.
    Like that will happen.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "skum" wrote:
    So, long time ago i created a fan-page for the Minnesota Vikings on facebook

So everyone who actually clicked "Become a fan" on the Minnesota Vikings page on facebook would know what im talking about.

Well as i said i created it sometime ago, a couple of days ago i got a message from Facebook that i had violated some terms when i created the page, because i wasnt an official representative of the Minnesota Vikings, with other words, the Vikings had claimed the page to be theirs by contacting facebook..

Meanwhile there was a note from a vikings representative called Erin Swartz, her job title states "Marketing Manager- Branding & Promotions"

The Vikings wanted to send me an authentic and signed Adrian Peterson jersey.

Then i send an e-mail back that i was very happy about that and explained my story about while being from Denmark i took the trip last year to watch the Vikings - Packers game at the dome and i would likely go again this year.

They then e-mailed me back that they would like to offer me tickets to the Packers game at home and that i had to e-mail them back, come July - if i could make the trip and such.

What a great thing, i now love my Vikings even more.
    Skum. Ask for a VIP field pass for the pre-game warm ups.They should get you one or two.
    I had one last year for the Colts game. They let you go down and stand on the sidelines until 35 minutes before game time.
    You are down close to the players when they do their warm ups. Ragnar, and some cheerleaders usually hang around there and circulate through the crowd.
    It's pretty cool.
    now that would be great... the fun I'd have with my camera being that close to things
    ;D
    well congrats on your good news Skum !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

"skum" wrote:
    So, long time ago i created a fan-page for the Minnesota Vikings on facebook

So everyone who actually clicked "Become a fan" on the Minnesota Vikings page on facebook would know what im talking about.

Well as i said i created it sometime ago, a couple of days ago i got a message from Facebook that i had violated some terms when i created the page, because i wasnt an official representative of the Minnesota Vikings, with other words, the Vikings had claimed the page to be theirs by contacting facebook..

Meanwhile there was a note from a vikings representative called Erin Swartz, her job title states "Marketing Manager- Branding & Promotions"

The Vikings wanted to send me an authentic and signed Adrian Peterson jersey.

Then i send an e-mail back that i was very happy about that and explained my story about while being from Denmark i took the trip last year to watch the Vikings - Packers game at the dome and i would likely go again this year.

They then e-mailed me back that they would like to offer me tickets to the Packers game at home and that i had to e-mail them back, come July - if i could make the trip and such.

What a great thing, i now love my Vikings even more.

That is awesome.

If you have an extra ticket and want to fly into Chicago, I can make sure you get to The Dome....lol
    SKOL VIKINGS

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

I already talked to my buddy who was with me last year and we would both like to go again, but i think we are gonna spend time in Miami and then fly up for the game..

Like we did last year with New York..

However its kinda hard to schedule anything with the schedule not out yet.. i would like to watch baseball this year so it would be very nice if it was an early game..

But count me in for tailgating, im there

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Well they'd better start reading my posts
    :P
    If Chilly cuts Jared Allen this week, then we'll know he reads Marrdro's posts.

=Z=
    LOL, yea right.
    Like that will happen.

;D
    More like, if the new stadium only offers
    " The Beast " for beer, then we know they read marr's post....LOL
    ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

"Ranger" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

*rips off shirt, does pushups*

Is she watching?
    Is she impressed?
    someone is

lmao

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Awesome story! I respect the way they handled it and congrats to you
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"skum" wrote:
    I already talked to my buddy who was with me last year and we would both like to go again, but i think we are gonna spend time in Miami and then fly up for the game..

Like we did last year with New York..

However its kinda hard to schedule anything with the schedule not out yet.. i would like to watch baseball this year so it would be very nice if it was an early game..

But count me in for tailgating, im there
    I can see it now......

Miami to Newport News....2 day visit of fishing and brews........Newport News to MN.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Awesome Skum!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Congrats, You'll have to let us know what twins game your going to, if that works out. Bloodyhorns told me he bought tickets for the last home game of the regular season, I think it's a sunday so the Vikes must be on the road, or a Monday nighter(against green bay ;D).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast