Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: kinkel is not a HE.

"kinkel" wrote:
    Just to let you guys know, I am NOT A HE. I am a girl who just happens to get fired up about the Vikes and sorry about the joke in the wrong spot I'll remember that for next time.
    Damn. I am sorry about the He thing. When I first started, I posted in the wrong forum. People jumped down my throat! SKOL Viks!!!

Wicked Koala is offline Training Camp

Re: Funny Packer Bashing Joke

"Caine" wrote:
    That means that virtually ALL jokes are lame?!?!?!? How depressing.
    Overused and unoriginal ones, yes.

"Caine" wrote:

Q: What's Green and Gold and blows Officials to get calls thrown their way?
    Q: What's Purple and Gold and and has fans that like to blame the officials for everything rather than taking the responsibility themselves?

"Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

Q: What's Purple and Gold and and has fans that like to blame the officials for everything rather than taking the responsibility themselves?
    You're a Buffalo fan and you are saying this? Do you remember "NO GOAL!"? I heard there are still people with bumper stickers that say that, get over it, you guys lost!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

You're a Buffalo fan and you are saying this? Do you remember "NO GOAL!"? I heard there are still people with bumper stickers that say that, get over it, you guys lost!
    If you take a trip through many of the threads here, you'll see that my logo often changes because there does not exist a logo for the Berlin Thunder, of which I am a rabid fan, and some around here have such a wad up their ass that they have to b!tch if you don't have a logo chosen. So yesterday and today, I am a Buffalo fan by display of pixels only.

"Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

If you take a trip through many of the threads here, you'll see that my logo often changes because there does not exist a logo for the Berlin Thunder, of which I am a rabid fan, and some around here have such a wad up their ass that they have to b!tch if you don't have a logo chosen. So yesterday and today, I am a Buffalo fan by display of pixels only.
    Your logo will change in all of your previous threads. It is impossible to tell that your logo has changed unless you remember it being different in the past.

I for one don't give a flip which logo you have displayed, but be prepared to be affiliated with that team when you do.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

That's where you're wrong. We lost the second game this year fair and square - but to get screwed by the Officials in Lambeau twice in 3 years - that's a bit much.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Funny Packer Bashing Joke

jesus. why don't you give her a break. You guys sound pretty........uh hmm.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:

A Buffalo fan here, but you don't seem to be on Packerchatters, or at least someone with the same name isn't a Buffalo fan on packerchatters. Not only that, but you seem to know a lot about the Pack and you seem to hate the Vikes a lot.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Funny Packer Bashing Joke

If you're a thunder fan then why are you on a vikings fan site?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast