Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator

It is funny how packer fans get all upset...

now that the shoe is on the other foot....Stop your crying pack fans, now you know what its like to be a Viking fan

That cheap shot on the pack WR was uncalled for...with that being said I can understand how he might have just got to high on him when you are running that fast....Also did anybody hear the fans booing at Lambo when they didnt complete that important 3rd down...Man I thought you guys where great fans???.....And last...Favre made me laugh for once...When he hit that reff and they showed it on tv his facial expression was priceless....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

WaltzingMewelde is offline Training Camp

favre's expression was classic. that replay is gonna get played over and over
    SKOL!!!!

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

For some reason I actually enjoyed watching favre this game...I will say this and prolly will be hated for saying this....If he was on any other team(besides the rams) I would prolly enjoy watching him play....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Re: It is funny how packer fans get all upset...

[quote="Vikestand"]now that the shoe is on the other foot....Stop your crying pack fans, now you know what its like to be a Viking fan

I will never know that

The packers are not cursed to choke every year like the vikings.

I am praying my packers give u guys a beating friday

Thank you packerguy for bringing back my hatred of the packers.....

By Pack93z

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

1) He made no attempt to tackle with his body...that was all arm. It was flagrant, and he made no effort to even argue.

2) The fans were booing a combination of poor defense and what they are interpreting as uneven officiating. Our defensive back have been absolutely terrible in coverage, and when they see the opposing team doing the same but not getting called for it, they boo whenever the Packers have another hold or interferance call.

Personally, the person who commented that the refs were helping the Pack in this game is sorely mistaken.

3) It was priceless. I think if they would have actually penalized him for it, the cover would have been blown on the NFL instructing the refs to call against the Packers all game, so they let it go. (oops...sorry, just did my Viking fan impression....). :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I am tired of all the people blaming games on the officials. They are not on either teams side. They are OFFICIATING!! That's it. If we lose, we lose because we were outplayed, if we win, we win because we played well! Case closed!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Yeah right....They called it both ways...How can you call a fake call when your RT jumps every other play....And that interception in the endzone was real...All fo the pass-inf calls where real....Name one where the pack got screwed??

By Pack93z

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I didn't say the refs were biased against the Packers (except in jest), but anyone who is saying the refs have been helping the Packers win the past several weeks are sorely mistaken.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast