Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun Draft

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Fun Draft

Is it just me or is tommorrows draft going to be exciting? From Trades up the wazoo to, People saying they dont want to be drafted my a certain team.

All this and the vikings say there not drafting for any reason there going to take the highest rated player on there board when there name is called..Lets atleast hope they will have everything figured out w/ 5 minutes left in there pick ops:

:rr: AFRO MAN!!
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Fun Draft

lol... shouldn't be a problem this year. They said that they weren't going to try and work out any trades so we should be good to go

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Fun Draft

I don't think I've been this excited for a draft in several years (probably the pre-Super Bowl years).

I honestly think it has to do a lot with being on this board a lot...I'm just as interested in who you draft as who we draft. I'm still hoping you get Clarett somehow.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Fun Draft

Please, I want the pack to draft a high school player in the first round .

This year my expectations are alot lower than last. I was really mad with everthing that happened in the first round last year, but this year so much of who we pick has less to do with us and more to do with other teams. Anyway we go we will probably pick a good, not great, player.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Fun Draft

i just read an interview with tice on the draft. they asked him if he had an opinion on clarrett. his response was something like " no i don't. the league has mandated that we don't discuss that situation. we have 4 good backs on our team. let him be someone else's problem, i have one of my own. gettting the pick in on time."
    see, that's what i like about tice. candid, up-front, tells it like it is.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Fun Draft

by the way, i'm real excited for the draft too. i've followed it closely for about 5 years now and i haven't seen this much overall tallent yet. this is definitely the year to go for best available tallent. la, i'm looking forward to seeing who the packers get too.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Fun Draft

I'm very excited for the draft as well, and I think that if the Vikings miss their pick like the last two years that someone is gonna lose their job. Lets just hope that doesn't happen.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Fun Draft

i'm getting the shakes. 16 hours left. WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?!?

really, i don't have the shakes. that would be weird...

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Fun Draft

This sucks I work 12:30 to 9 pm tomorrow I'm going to tape it and hope no one opens thier mouth.

Fun Draft

"PhillyVikes" wrote:
    This sucks I work 12:30 to 9 pm tomorrow I'm going to tape it and hope no one opens thier mouth.
    my friend, you got it bad. call in sick. go in on sunday instead. jsut quit. whatever. when you hve the draft blues, you gotta take care of it right away or it will fester ops: you start to hurl ukeright: and then you blow up :cherry: seriously, i've seen it happen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast