Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FUMBLE!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

THE FUMBLE!

Antonie Winfield made a play on that last kick return, cause the fumble then Ross clearly had control of the ball, once you have control of the ball and your are touch, you are down RIGHT???? Wrong not when your playing the Packers. Then Larry Ned comes out of the pile with the ball, it's our ball RIGHT??? Wrong not when your playing the Packers.

I'm sick to my stomach the Refs have once again polted the packers past us. Cant blame the loss on the refs but they had a great deal to do with it.

Foreman44 is offline Starter

THE FUMBLE!

Agreed. That sucked! In fact, the officiating overall in this game was very poor.

THE FUMBLE!

If the refs give us the ball after we recovered it, we go down and score and win the game.

Instead, the refs give the ball and the game to the Packers on a silver platter with no explanation. Thanks refs.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

THE FUMBLE!

That play clearly showed the bias by the refs. Although it was pretty clear by the lack of pass interference call on the hack. Still, the defense has to take most of the blame since they looked like couldn't tackle my grandmother.

THE FUMBLE!

They FUCKED up all game long, I have to give NATE mad props for kickin Amahd Carrols ass all over the field even though he was grabing his jersey all game. It's kinda obvious when a guy had his jersey pulled under his shoulder pads. Yeah someone was pulling his jersey.

GOOD GAME NATE!!

vikingtim is offline Waterboy

THE FUMBLE!

yea, I say those refs need to get on that play quicker and they would have possibly seen who had control.. but i guess packer player jerked it from ross.

THE FUMBLE!

Yeah, and did they ever call pass interference or defensive holding on him once all game? Nope.

No wonder he kept doing it, they never called it.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

THE FUMBLE!

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    That play clearly showed the bias by the refs. Although it was pretty clear by the lack of pass interference call on the hack. Still, the defense has to take most of the blame since they looked like couldn't tackle my grandmother.
    Well you say that then the realize what they did the previous two of three drives. EJ came alive they played really good run defense and they get the ball back to the offense. Specail Teams comes up big and makes a play to get us the ball back, what happens the refs rape us and give the ball the packers.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

THE FUMBLE!

here is a question. If moss played would they have called offensive interference on him instead of none at all? We ahd our shots and yes the fumble was a blown call. Maybe they will admit the mistakes after tha game like a couple of years ago but we played shitty d and didnt deserve to even have a chance but Daunte and the o carried a very poor poor defense.
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

THE FUMBLE!

Was our ball...how the ref can give posession to a team when they are still in a pile, and can't even see who has it...yet we got, had it and come up with it!! BS

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast