Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the fumble

poult is offline Asst. Coach

the fumble

"King Eth1x" wrote:
    should he have been able to beat the giants to the ball if he had known the rules? --Poult

wtf man...what kind of player would be in the NFL if he didnt know that a backwards pass is a fumble when dropped?! get a clue and stop trying to act like Moore is stupid.
    you can piss off. from everything ive heard, it was a STUPID play. i never said he is stupid, but at that moment it appears he was. everyone makes mistakes, and i didnt see the play, so i was just wondering what the hell happened.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

the fumble

I was just happy to see fragile Bennet get back in there taking his baby steps hoping someone doesn't touch him.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

the fumble

EVERYONE was standing around, Giants and Vikings, waiting for the whistle to blow. I guess they all had the same brain fart. It seemed that even the Giant that finally picked it up was surprised the whistle didn't blow. At first even Joe Sensor, the radio announcer, didn't know what was going on. He was very adamant in saying it was a forward pass (until it was reviewed).

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

the fumble

"poult" wrote:
    "King Eth1x" wrote:
    should he have been able to beat the giants to the ball if he had known the rules? --Poult

wtf man...what kind of player would be in the NFL if he didnt know that a backwards pass is a fumble when dropped?! get a clue and stop trying to act like Moore is stupid.
    you can piss off. from everything ive heard, it was a STUPID play. i never said he is stupid, but at that moment it appears he was. everyone makes mistakes, and i didnt see the play, so i was just wondering what the hell happened.
    Moore had a bonehead play. He is at fault as much as anyone. And, he got himself in trouble with the coach for it because Tice doesn't like boneheads.

So that being said, he is a professional and he needs to bounce back. GO Vikes!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

the fumble

It was a rookie mistake I am sure of that. Robinson was pretty quick to grab the Giant player that was smart enough to pick up the ball.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

the fumble

When i saw it i didnt even think anything of it, i just thought "sh*t he dropped it". I think part of bennett playin alot of the time was due to Moore's sprained ankle. I like to see Bennett in there. I still want him to get plenty of playing time. He looked explosive as ever. Just dont understand why he never gets any blocking from the oline, he didnt get very many wholes to run through yesterday. I hope Bennett starts next week against the Colts. I want everyone including Moore to be used. I like what they did when they got the mismatch with moore and that DE and he got a 30 yard pass catch.

Of course onterrio will be back next week to. What do we do? Who do we start?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

the fumble

I don't think that play set the tone for the game. Our defense came out and held them to -10 yards and forced a long field goal attempt. The giants D set the tone for the game. They bullied our offensive line and played tough D. We have to rebound next week!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12