Thread: Fuller

Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

Fuller

To bad to see him having legal trouble, kinda wish he would have had a better attitude when he was with us. Was a pretty good cover corner, I will never ever forget his rookie year the hit he put on Antonio Freeman MAN that was beautiful

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Fuller

I don't remember that hit he put on him, but I really liked him with the Vikes!! We had a really good secondary with him and Griffith!! Man I loved Griffith, he would lay people out!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Fuller

Freeman was running down the sidelines and was looking toward the center of the field and Fuller came out of no where and totally leveled him, Freeman fumbled on what would have been a sure TD. Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Fudge Packers can kiss my :bootyshake:

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Fuller

"Semperfi Vike" wrote:
    Freeman was running down the sidelines and was looking toward the center of the field and Fuller came out of no where and totally leveled him, Freeman fumbled on what would have been a sure TD. Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Fudge Packers can kiss my :bootyshake:
    I remember that hit, and it hurts realizing we let him go...

...but then I remember the hit Antoine Winfield put on Ricky Williams, and I'm ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Fuller

Yeah I saw that game and Winfield can lay the lumber, If Russell can improve his open field takling he will be that much better because he can hit too. I say have those two do a high low hit on Favre, break him in half.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Fuller

I love hits like the one Fuller put on Freeman, I wish I would remember it!! I would like to see that hit on Favre to semper fi!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!