SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Fudge Pack Lulled to Sleep By The Giants - Fall to 1-3

Los, Barfly, Jer and Fan4Favre, we feel for ya. :lol:
    We know what it's like to have that sick team come into our stadium lull you to sleep and walk away with a victory. That's just sad.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cheesefree is offline Starter

The Lambeau mystique is gone, teams just don't fear playing in the Packers house anymore. They are starting to remind me of the 1980's Packers.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

pep2moss is offline Rookie

i love watching the cheezheads lose but its still early...i think your right about the packers losing their lameau mystique...they just can't pull off a win there

Lonie59 is offline Training Camp

The Packers are getting run over by the Karma train.

The final blow will be Favre's retirement. Once he is gone the Pack will revert back to it's standings in the 70's. No wins, No fans, No heart. Remember the saying the "Pack is Back" is based on how bad they were in the 70's.

Even as an expantion team the Vikings never had an extended "SUCKING" streak like the Packers in the 70's and 80's.

Packer fans beware it will not only be Viking fans that revel in your misery. Every team in the league despises you for your arrogance and conceit.

Welcome to HELL.
    "A friend in need... is a pest" (Wicked Nick Bockwinkle)

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

"Lonie59" wrote:

The final blow will be Favre's retirement. Once he is gone the Pack will revert back to it's standings in the 70's. No wins, No fans, No heart. Remember the saying the "Pack is Back" is based on how bad they were in the 70's.

Even as an expantion team the Vikings never had an extended "SUCKING" streak like the Packers in the 70's and 80's.

Packer fans beware it will not only be Viking fans that revel in your misery. Every team in the league despises you for your arrogance and conceit.

Welcome to HELL.
    Well said.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"Lonie59" wrote:

Welcome to HELL.
    You hurt my feelings with your mean words.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Lonie59 is offline Training Camp

Greeting Los,

Did not want to hurt your feelings just wanted to introduce you to SCHADENFREUDE.

What is Schadenfreude? It is a German word that means: to revel in the misfortune of others.

As a former resident of Title Town and Viking fan I watch with glee as the Packers implode. Fighting in the locker room, finger pointing on the field, coaching blunders, front office miscues. God I love it!
    "A friend in need... is a pest" (Wicked Nick Bockwinkle)

there not out of it yet... the pack are still in this i dont care how bad they look... i think last year we were lookin pretty good and they were lookin pretty bad to but guess what...... they won in the end.... BUT this is a new year! Just dont count them out yet.