Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SJHILL is offline Starter

Re: FSN, Vikings strike cable deal

Boognish, I don't think I have ever seen a Gopher football game on FSN North.

Didn't the Vikings already have a half-hour tv show on FSN North call Huddle-Up that ran during training camp. I remember it last season, and I have already been seeing commericals for it for this season.

boognish is offline Coordinator

"SJHILL" wrote:

Didn't the Vikings already have a half-hour tv show on FSN North call Huddle-Up that ran during training camp. I remember it last season, and I have already been seeing commericals for it for this season.
    I'm not sure; I've never seen FSN North. I'm thinking about purchasing it as part of a package though, so I'm trying to figure out if there's enough worthwhile content to justify paying an additional $6/month for it. Doesn't sound like it right now: no Gophers games, no Vikings games, no T-wolves games, no Wild games, lots of Twins games. What the hell do they show on the channel, MN bowling leagues?!
    I am a dipshit!!!

SJHILL is offline Starter

They carry the majority of Wolves and Wild games. The only time they don't carry Twins games are on Sundays.

"boognish" wrote:
    "SJHILL" wrote:

I'm not sure; I've never seen FSN North. I'm thinking about purchasing it as part of a package though, so I'm trying to figure out if there's enough worthwhile content to justify paying an additional $6/month for it. Doesn't sound like it right now: no Gophers games, no Vikings games, no T-wolves games, no Wild games, lots of Twins games. What the hell do they show on the channel, MN bowling leagues?!

i am in Idaho also and i have FSN package form Direct TV!! it works awesome, i am not too much of a Twins fan, but when training camp started last year i was able to tivo inside the huddle, where they recap the days training camp excitement!! I loved it!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

boognish is offline Coordinator

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "SJHILL" wrote:

i am in Idaho also and i have FSN package form Direct TV!! it works awesome, i am not too much of a Twins fan, but when training camp started last year i was able to tivo inside the huddle, where they recap the days training camp excitement!! I loved it!!
    Now that's the kind of feedback I was looking for! :grin: Thanks, PurplePeopleEaters89...I think I may have to sign up.
    I am a dipshit!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234