Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Freeny made Big Mac look like a clumsy idiot...

Am I the only one disappointed with Big Mac's lack of blocking? How embarrassing! :shock: McKinney should have buried him by sheer size and he couldn't do it. Granted, Freeny set up wide and is very quick, but there were times Big Mac got an angle on him and still missed. First round hold out... :evil:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

I think he had the snap count down to a millisecond...he was off the ball before the ball was even snapped practically every time. McKinney could work on speed a little, but Freeney is a beast and his success was more of a result of our predictable snap counts.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Yep freeney definetley looked good out there, once after he was offsides on sack that wasnt called. THe other one was all him and its sure dissapointing to see mckinnie peform like that unlike the last time where freeney couldnt get a pinkie on the miami qb back in college. :angryfire:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Mt. McKinney is exactly that. The man can not move:!: . He should go back to always being in a 2-point stance like in his rookies year. I will give credit to Freeney though. He fricken flies off the ball :shock: !
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Yeah, freeney just beat him around the corner on just about every play. He was waaaay to fast for Big Mac.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Freeney has to be the quickest DE in the league right now. His moves were perfection. McKinney was able to lay on him a couple of times but after that, Freeney wouldn't get close enough to contain. He just ran around the mound.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Freeney has to be the quickest DE in the league right now. His moves were perfection. McKinney was able to lay on him a couple of times but after that, Freeney wouldn't get close enough to contain. He just ran around the mound.
    Freeny is a monster. I find it fascinating that someone of his size can be such an effective DE. Not detracting from him, I just think Big Mac should do better.
    Edmund Burke

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I didn't notice how he played against the run but he has to be a liability in that department. Anyway McKinnie's performance was surprising considering I think that he made his reputation in college by completely shutting down Freeney in one game: no tackles, no sacks, nothing.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I didn't notice how he played against the run but he has to be a liability in that department. Anyway McKinnie's performance was surprising considering I think that he made his reputation in college by completely shutting down Freeney in one game: no tackles, no sacks, nothing.
    Good point Stallion... Well.... my new bride and I are in Oahu, Hawaii and she is wearing a VERY sheer black thingy (Webby probably experienced the same thing at his island paradise). SO, I can't debate any further as I have some "stuff" to take care of... SKOL VIKINGS!!!! :cheers:
    Edmund Burke

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

what would be pitiful for mckinnie is if freeeney doesnt do welll the rest of the season and gets a whooping 2-3 sacks for the rest of the season. Then i guess freeeney got some pay back for the last time.

I dont really remember freeeney being that much of a monster this season either. :scratch:

Btw pac, congrats on your new marriage, hope youre having a grand time down here and see ya at the shack for the game against the fudgies this sunday.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast