Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Bridgewater?

No. I am not on board with him at this point but there are a few others that I think can be the right fit for this team.
    Completely agree... Bridgewater has bust written all over him.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    This is the absolute rock bottom of the 52 history of our franchise. How anyone on our coaching staff or FO still has a job is absolutely beyond me.

Maybe it's because we have a filthy crook as our owner.
    Sure makes you long for the good old days when Childress was here, doesn't it ?

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Sure makes you long for the good old days when Childress was here, doesn't it ?
    Sadly, yes.

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Sadly, yes.
    What a clusterfuk this entire top brass and coaching staff is. Ya right, he comes in Tuesday saying he does not feel right. He's home monday with a concussion and tells no trainer, no coach, nobody. A crock of bullshit is what this is. I hope these dummies get caught manufacturing injuries and fined up da ass.

Fool me once okay, but no fool me twice with the same scenario of a fluke injury that no one seems to be able to see on film when it happened. I've always said none of this staff has any pedigree to be a top notch NFL coach. All buddy buddy system going back to Tony Dungy and his two mediocre coaches in Indy in Frasier and Williams. Fact is Tony Dungy was no great coach, He had the best coach you could ever want in Manning...... see Broncos.

It is going to be real ugly on Sunday night. I hope it's the worst beating a team takes in the history of NFL prime time. I want to see this fuker unravel so bad that that crook from New Jorsey has to fire people before the stadium is empty. I'm sick of this fuking circus. We've had ONE very good year and it took Favre taking the entire team over from Childress to do it. Think about that.....

iowa is offline Rookie
    the clown show continues. from the love boat to the whizzinator, this team has always got some kind of stupid shit going on. this fake injury crap is so blatantly obvious a blind man can see what's going on. freeman looks to me like he's needs to see a shrink, he's like a catcher that all of a sudden can't throw the ball back to the pitcher, ie. dave engel for you old guys. hopefully this has lit a fire under ponder and he comes out and plays angry. i'd like to see him look pissed like he did on the sidelines last weekend instead of his usual happy go lucky smile.
    None

rockymtdan is offline Rookie
    OK I have accepted my fate(as a Viking fan),to once again look with longing eyes to the draft and next year. So lets fucking do it right! They better not win another fucking game and get the best fucking QB of the draft. God help us.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

LOL, they will find a way to pick 7th or 8th. They can't even lose correctly.
    Tuco the world.....

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    we could get the first pick and screw it up with a Ryan Leaf type fiasco.

WTF. I mean, really. WTF? This is, without a doubt, the most unprofessional and bush-league crap I've ever seen out of this franchise. The vikes are now the official laughing stock of the sports world. If Freeman was going to be the guy, then ride it out. Play his ass until he gets the offense and feels comfortable making throws. I mean, what did the team really have to lose? They have no shame. This garbage just goes to show everyone that spielman and co have no clue how to run a team. None. Wilf doesn't care and Frazier is a potato. If Frazier isn't fired soon (should have already been gone) then we know he caught ziggy banging the 17 year old intern, and he's got pics. That is the only conceivable reason I can think of for frazier still being around.
    Tuco the world.....

LIVike is offline Starter
    When I read this I just laughed. I am not going to waste anymore time this season getting pissed off with this team.
    None

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast