kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Freeman 2012 Highlights

Josh Freeman 2012-2013 - YouTube

What I see is a QB that allows his WRs to compete. He will throw it in 1 on 1 and give his WRs a chance. I also see great touch on deep passes and a QB who makes quick reads. I am really impressed by his play action. Our last QB's play action was horrible. This guy also stands tall in the pocket. He's 6'5 and 250lbs with a little bit of rushing ability. He has a very big arm.

VIPER420 is offline Rookie
    Hmmmm....Can we have Vincent Jackson too??? LOL

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Freeman 2012 Highlights

What I see is bad mechanics

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    What I see is bad mechanics
    Out of curiosity, how so?

I am not a Freeman fan, don't get me wrong, but I didn't see a lot of bad mechanics in that highlight reel. I suspect I would see plenty if I watched some of his 'lowlights', but all in all that didn't look bad.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Look in the other Freeman thread. Since I laid it out once I am not going to repeat it.

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Freeman is not going to be asked to toss it around 45 times a game. He;s going to have Peterson to dish the ball to. Freeman is going to be licking his chops with his arm and the 8 in the box and single safety. This was a no brainer move for the Vikings. Ponder is done, we all knew that. Speilman saw this big young strong armed qb tossed into his arms. A guy he loved coming out of college. A guy that can hit the seams and throws a really nice long ball. Don't be surprised if he lights it up in this offenes with the way defenses stack it up on AD... Why not bring him in and upset the apple cart if this guy can flourish in our offense. Ponder is out anyway. Cassel is a very good backup. You will be eating crow soon. Speilman is going to look like a genius at season end.