Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    FREE limited edition Adrian Peterson Vikings T-shirts

    [size=13pt]Minnesota Vikings Ticket Special[/size]

    Oct 16, 2007 4:05 pm US/Central

    Hey Minnesota Viking Fans! Do we have a ticket deal for you!.........

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: FREE limited edition Adrian Peterson Vikings T-shirts

    If I'm reading between the lines correctly, they have a shitload of tickets left for that game & there's the possibility of a blackout.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: FREE limited edition Adrian Peterson Vikings T-shirts

    "singersp" wrote:
    If I'm reading between the lines correctly, they have a shitload of tickets left for that game & there's the possibility of a blackout.
    I'm sure they'll sell out if Purple Jesus has a good game against the Girls

  4. #4
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: FREE limited edition Adrian Peterson Vikings T-shirts

    "singersp" wrote:
    there's the possibility of a blackout.
    :'(
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: FREE limited edition Adrian Peterson Vikings T-shirts

    "singersp" wrote:
    If I'm reading between the lines correctly, they have a shitload of tickets left for that game & there's the possibility of a blackout.
    I wouldn't start fretting about blackouts yet.
    I think we are actually in better shape now than we were earlier in the season.
    The tickets that are available for the San Diego game are in the same general range that we saw a couple of weeks before the opener, and it turned out there were around 5000 left unsold.
    Notice that they didn't offer this with the Philly game...

    My guess is that the marketing department realizes that AD is a public relations wet dream, and they are (appropriately) getting on the bus.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: FREE limited edition Adrian Peterson Vikings T-shirts

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    If I'm reading between the lines correctly, they have a shitload of tickets left for that game & there's the possibility of a blackout.
    I wouldn't start fretting about blackouts yet.
    I think we are actually in better shape now than we were earlier in the season.
    The tickets that are available for the San Diego game are in the same general range that we saw a couple of weeks before the opener, and it turned out there were around 5000 left unsold.
    Notice that they didn't offer this with the Philly game...

    My guess is that the marketing department realizes that AD is a public relations wet dream, and they are (appropriately) getting on the bus.
    I'm not fretting. Just calling it like I interpret it. Ticket sales on eBay are still well below face value for several games. If they were high in demand, the sell price would go up.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: FREE limited edition Adrian Peterson Vikings T-shirts

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    If I'm reading between the lines correctly, they have a shitload of tickets left for that game & there's the possibility of a blackout.
    I wouldn't start fretting about blackouts yet.
    I think we are actually in better shape now than we were earlier in the season.
    The tickets that are available for the San Diego game are in the same general range that we saw a couple of weeks before the opener, and it turned out there were around 5000 left unsold.
    Notice that they didn't offer this with the Philly game...

    My guess is that the marketing department realizes that AD is a public relations wet dream, and they are (appropriately) getting on the bus.
    I'm not fretting. Just calling it like I interpret it. Ticket sales on eBay are still well below face value for several games. If they were high in demand, the sell price would go up.
    Fair enough.
    They won't be in demand - there are still plenty left on Ticketmaster.
    I am just not nearly as worried about blackouts as I was two weeks ago...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: FREE limited edition Adrian Peterson Vikings T-shirts

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    If I'm reading between the lines correctly, they have a shitload of tickets left for that game & there's the possibility of a blackout.
    I wouldn't start fretting about blackouts yet.
    I think we are actually in better shape now than we were earlier in the season.
    The tickets that are available for the San Diego game are in the same general range that we saw a couple of weeks before the opener, and it turned out there were around 5000 left unsold.
    Notice that they didn't offer this with the Philly game...

    My guess is that the marketing department realizes that AD is a public relations wet dream, and they are (appropriately) getting on the bus.
    I'm not fretting. Just calling it like I interpret it. Ticket sales on eBay are still well below face value for several games. If they were high in demand, the sell price would go up.
    Fair enough.
    They won't be in demand - there are still plenty left on Ticketmaster.
    I am just not nearly as worried about blackouts as I was two weeks ago...
    I'm never worried about them. That's why I don't fret. I go to all the home games.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: FREE limited edition Adrian Peterson Vikings T-shirts

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    If I'm reading between the lines correctly, they have a shitload of tickets left for that game & there's the possibility of a blackout.
    I wouldn't start fretting about blackouts yet.
    I think we are actually in better shape now than we were earlier in the season.
    The tickets that are available for the San Diego game are in the same general range that we saw a couple of weeks before the opener, and it turned out there were around 5000 left unsold.
    Notice that they didn't offer this with the Philly game...

    My guess is that the marketing department realizes that AD is a public relations wet dream, and they are (appropriately) getting on the bus.
    I'm not fretting. Just calling it like I interpret it. Ticket sales on eBay are still well below face value for several games. If they were high in demand, the sell price would go up.
    Fair enough.
    They won't be in demand - there are still plenty left on Ticketmaster.
    I am just not nearly as worried about blackouts as I was two weeks ago...
    I'm never worried about them. That's why I don't fret. I go to all the home games.
    I never worry either, I'm 100 miles out of the TCs and every game is televised. Still working on the Eagles tickets to go with the Lions tickets.

    You're definitly right about ebay being cheaper.

  10. #10
    VikingsMB's Avatar
    VikingsMB is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    361

    Re: FREE limited edition Adrian Peterson Vikings T-shirts

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    If I'm reading between the lines correctly, they have a shitload of tickets left for that game & there's the possibility of a blackout.
    I wouldn't start fretting about blackouts yet.
    I think we are actually in better shape now than we were earlier in the season.
    The tickets that are available for the San Diego game are in the same general range that we saw a couple of weeks before the opener, and it turned out there were around 5000 left unsold.
    Notice that they didn't offer this with the Philly game...

    My guess is that the marketing department realizes that AD is a public relations wet dream, and they are (appropriately) getting on the bus.
    I'm not fretting. Just calling it like I interpret it. Ticket sales on eBay are still well below face value for several games. If they were high in demand, the sell price would go up.
    Fair enough.
    They won't be in demand - there are still plenty left on Ticketmaster.
    I am just not nearly as worried about blackouts as I was two weeks ago...
    I'm never worried about them. That's why I don't fret. I go to all the home games.
    But wouldnt it be great to go in that limited edition Adrian Peterson T-Shirt...designed to highlite fairweather fans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings RB Peterson Limited In Practice
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 06:06 PM
  2. Has Adrian Peterson Actually Hurt The Minnesota Vikings?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:25 AM
  3. Vikings want Adrian Peterson to slow down
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 03:54 AM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:05 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 06:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •