Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Free Head Exam: Minnesota Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1083243
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1083224
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1082740
    What the fuck? Don't call me a packer fan. Ever. I've never even hinted at being one. Just shut the fuck up with that shit
    Don't beat around the bush my friend. Tell us what you really think. :laugh:
    If I recall marrdro, when I suggested that maybe you were more of a Favre hater than a true Viking fan you didn't take it too lightly. It's a sensitive subject for every true fan, and no one wants to be accused of not being a real fan.
    LOL, I did??????? ME, get upset? Never.........

JK, I don't remember that instance but I am sure you are correct. Nothing pisses me off more than a PUKER fan (in most instances) other than to be called one......:laugh:

In this case, I was just trying to add a bit of levity to the subject. Again, I failed. I guess I just need to resign myself to the simple fact I suck at trying to be funny. B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "jargomcfargo" #1082755
    Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1082748
    While Marrdro usually offers us no dearth of bullshit, I must say that this is not one of the bullshit times.

Brick hasn't been gone long at all and I recall ignoring a few hot disagreements with Z and Brick pissing like they'd consumed a couple of cases of beer.

Zeus has often gotten after me for trivial statements that happen to disagree with his views, so I know him well.
    LOL! A dust up with you is a hell of a measuring stick since most posters here have thrown a few barbs your way. I still find it curious that some take you so seriously when you are obviously just amusing yourself.
    Never the less, Zeus keeps a lot of people grounded here. His endless cotentious debates with his buddy Mars are classics though; well some of them.
    Is that amusement like a baby looking at himself in the mirror or like mental ******bation?

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1083247
    What the fuck? Don't call me a packer fan. Ever. I've never even hinted at being one. Just shut the fuck up with that shit
    If I recall marrdro, when I suggested that maybe you were more of a Favre hater than a true Viking fan you didn't take it too lightly. It's a sensitive subject for every true fan, and no one wants to be accused of not being a real fan.

JK, I don't remember that instance but I am sure you are correct. Nothing pisses me off more than a PUKER fan (in most instances) other than to be called one......:laugh:

In this case, I was just trying to add a bit of levity to the subject. Again, I failed. I guess I just need to resign myself to the simple fact I suck at trying to be funny. B)
    Nah it's all good. And I got that you weren't being serious, just wanted to point out that I'm not the only one who dislikes being called a fudgepacker fan.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1083251
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1083247

Nah it's all good. And I got that you weren't being serious, just wanted to point out that I'm not the only one who dislikes being called a fudgepacker fan.
    I hear ya. In thier defense, though, we have a few on here that I kindof scratch my head over.

Most of them talk pretty good football IMHO and I kindof like having them around.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516