Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Free Agent Targets

I think ill take S Taylor Mays and CB Verner frm Tennessee this would give us a new look in tha secondary something we need bad

Free Agent Targets

With Zimmer here it all changes as long as he has the final say in personnel ! On Defence anyway.
    None

Blog Entries

Free Agent Targets

Wat if the vikings sign Greg Hardy

I don't think we will be all that active in FA given our cap issues and the number of guys we potentially need to sign. I also don't want Dansby. Guys here in AZ are saying the same thing as others who have posted here. He is a good player who is starting to look old and unless you can get him at a discount he isn't worth chasing in FA. I wouldn't mind Verner and Hardy if we can pull a miracle however.

I think its critical that we re-sign Griffen though.....

I also tweeted this earlier. Larry Fitzgerald was being interviewed by AZ radio today while in NY. When they discussed if he watches the playoff games or roots for any team he said:

"I don't cheer for any team and I wont watch the playoffs. Im a fan of the Minnesota Vikings, that's it."

Pretty cool to hear!! There is no way we can get him but it was great to hear!

Blog Entries

Free Agent Targets

Tha vikings should draft Anthony Barr wit tha pick if he is gone they should take Khalil Mack, or C.J. Mosely

Ted Dibiase is online now Rookie
    I see another DT as the biggest draft need on that side because we need another one bad and good healthy ones don't go on the market often. I like Jernigan if they go that way. Obviously if that happens we maybe get a QB who can start after a year, if we're lucky.

So anyhow, free agents...I want to discuss QB. Nothing real attractive out there but a couple may get cut. Schaub, Sanchez, Vick seem like they could easily go on the market and be had cheap. Or would you rather roll with Cassel or Freeman? I guess I worry about a Ponder-like problem with Cassel where his bad games give us no chance. I've been listening to a Chief's fan who laughs at the idea of starting him, but I'm not sure who I'd like if we don't draft an immediate starter.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase View Post
    So anyhow, free agents...I want to discuss QB. Nothing real attractive out there but a couple may get cut. Schaub, Sanchez, Vick seem like they could easily go on the market and be had cheap. Or would you rather roll with Cassel or Freeman? I guess I worry about a Ponder-like problem with Cassel where his bad games give us no chance. I've been listening to a Chief's fan who laughs at the idea of starting him, but I'm not sure who I'd like if we don't draft an immediate starter.
    The Vikings now have a great new QB coach who is known to turn around careers of veteran NFL quarterbacks.

Oh, well ... maybe not.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Two guys I like and I think we have a legit shot at going after because they played defense for coach Zimmer are DE Michael Johnson and S Chris Crocker (believe he plays CB as well) CB options I would like are Brent Grimes, Agib Talib, or Sam Shields.
    Talib loves the Pats. He's not leaving.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Talib loves the Pats. He's not leaving.
    Money talks....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast