vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Frazier unconvinced Ponder is Vikings Problem

"I don't necessarily think that Christian is the problem. We've got to look at what we're doing and what people are doing against us as well."
    "Obviously, we know that we have to get better. It's all fixable. We're going to see that on film, probably, is that it's all fixable. We just have to do it."
    well there you go its not Ponder its the coaching they just don't know how to fix it probably, if they know what they are looking at

Oh. . .well thankfully its "fixable." Probably.

FIX IT THEN!!!! Cause its broke.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Ha ha, Frazier is even dumber than I gave him credit for. Your QB who threw for 63 yards is not the problem? I suppose it was the running game that was the problem? Oh never mind, Peterson is actually the only player on this team that had a good game, so that can't be it.

So having no pocket awareness and taking stupid sacks was not Ponders fault? Over throwing his receivers when he actually had a chance to throw the ball was not his fault? Not executing on anything wasn't his fault?

Here, I will blame the at fault in order.

#1. Ponder, he couldn't throw accurately to save his life, and finishing with a pathetic ass 63 yards on the day despite having a huge game by your RB, he is public enemy #1.

#2. Coaching staff, neither Frazier nor Musgrave could execute shit, just like they haven't been able to the past month of the season. Is that fixable you stupid retard?

#3. The defenses inability to make a f'n tackle. You learn that shit if middle school people, yet you guys go out there week after week and miss tackle after tackle. The defense is a huge problem.

Looks like the entire team is in shambles. The only guys worth a shit on this team are Peterson, Harvin, Allen, and Walsh. The rest are just a bunch of overpaid, overhyped, useless football players taking up roster spots.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Looks like the entire team is in shambles. The only guys worth a shit on this team are Peterson, Harvin, Allen, and Walsh. The rest are just a bunch of overpaid, overhyped, useless football players taking up roster spots.
    Haha, not only do I agree with you, but I'm starting to enjoy your entertaining posts too. I'd just add the kick and punt coverage units as well, they've been damn good this year too. Maybe we have the wrong guys playing defense?

Frazier is right, it's not entirely Ponders fault, it's Frazier himself. He's in over his head and doesn't know what to do. Can't fix your QB if you yourself are lost. His lack of emotion on the sideline is just him trying to figure out what to do next. We went 3-13 last year and Wylf promoted everyone, so 5-11 will probably buy Frazier an extension.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    I just don't see how this staff is going to put this back together and face the Packers and Bears for 2 games a each, Ponder's confidence looks to be shot, his passes are high, late short, floating or out of bounds and soon if he hit someone with a fastball in the heart of the strike zone it would be dropped out of pure shock. This game was winable surprisingly (Seattle is a strong home team) on the back of the running game, the staff had extra time to work with Ponder and he looks to have totally regressed. I know Dalton, Newton and Locker have had some problems this year but the wheels have completely dropped off the Ponder wagon from the guy getting the 75% completion rate no picks to now 2 sub 75 yard games and more picks than tds in the las 6 weeks