Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Frazier is sticking to plan, which is Peterson

This is the kind of thing, though, that builds team unity and chemistry. The fact that the Vikings can believe in one player and he comes through for them.
    We all know one player they don't appear to believe in anymore.

The week before against the Redskins, after Peterson injured his ankle, there was a discussion at halftime if the Vikings should stick with the game plan behind Toby Gerhart or let Brett Favre try to win the game. Center John Sullivan approached Frazier and encouraged him to keep running the ball. Frazier decided not to deviate from the plan.
    Atleast the Center doesn't. He would rather give the ball to Toby instead of the Noodle. My guess, thier tired of trying to protect his old gimp ass.

Frazier told me the Vikings want to get back to being the team they were in 2008, and youíre seeing it the last two weeks. That was a team that ran the ball in a physical way and relied on Peterson (who had his best season with 1,760 yards) because they didnít have a quarterback they could rely on.
    Hmmmmmmmm, even the HC seems to believe they are better off doing business the way we did prior to the Noodles arrival.

Coach Frazier, if you by some small miracle, pull this off by relying on AD and limiting the damage the Noodle can do, as you try to win following the owners mandate to keep the streak alive, I will be a fan forever.

That will/would be one hell of a coaching job.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Frazier is sticking to plan, which is Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" [quote
    That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Consider the source.

He's a veritable fountain of shit.....dumb and even dumber.

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Taking the ball out of Petersons hands is the dumbest thing you can do..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1082074
    This is the kind of thing, though, that builds team unity and chemistry. The fact that the Vikings can believe in one player and he comes through for them.

The week before against the Redskins, after Peterson injured his ankle, there was a discussion at halftime if the Vikings should stick with the game plan behind Toby Gerhart or let Brett Favre try to win the game. Center John Sullivan approached Frazier and encouraged him to keep running the ball. Frazier decided not to deviate from the plan.
    Atleast the Center doesn't. He would rather give the ball to Toby instead of the Noodle. My guess, thier tired of trying to protect his old gimp ass.

Frazier told me the Vikings want to get back to being the team they were in 2008, and youíre seeing it the last two weeks. That was a team that ran the ball in a physical way and relied on Peterson (who had his best season with 1,760 yards) because they didnít have a quarterback they could rely on.
    Hmmmmmmmm, even the HC seems to believe they are better off doing business the way we did prior to the Noodles arrival.

Coach Frazier, if you by some small miracle, pull this off by relying on AD and limiting the damage the Noodle can do, as you try to win following the owners mandate to keep the streak alive, I will be a fan forever.

I think they're trying to make life easier for that "one player." By sticking with Peterson and simplifying the offense.

Let make great players make plays and watch the wins pile up.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Madieu Williams?

The center knew he didn't stand a chance at sustaining a block long enough to give the QB time so he lobbied the coach to stich to something he had a better chance of accomplishing:laugh:

Considering the poor job the OL has been doing in pass protection and not knowing who they are going to have healthy at WR on any given Sunday what other choice does he really have?

Do you think he is going to make some stupid Childress statement like "We have Hank Baskett? LMAO.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1082122

I think they're trying to make life easier for that "one player." By sticking with Peterson and simplifying the offense.

Let make great players make plays and watch the wins pile up.

Sounds simple enough :P

Really though it all should go through him.. Gotta have some balance but clearly he is a frickin freak and should get a TON of touches

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1082123

Madieu Williams?

The center knew he didn't stand a chance at sustaining a block long enough to give the QB time so he lobbied the coach to stich to something he had a better chance of accomplishing:laugh:

Considering the poor job the OL has been doing in pass protection and not knowing who they are going to have healthy at WR on any given Sunday what other choice does he really have?

Do you think he is going to make some stupid Childress statement like "We have Hank Baskett? LMAO.

HAHAAHAHA... WHO?!

Who is Childress and Who is Hank Baskett?

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1082113
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" [quote
    That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.
    Thats it? The great defender of the Noodle comes up with......"Dumb Shit".

LOL. I expected more out of ya. Am I finally wearing you down? :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "Infidel" #1082116
    Consider the source.

He's a veritable fountain of shit.....dumb and even dumber.

You'll never learn will ya? Good thing that was pointed at me instead of soemone else.

As I said, your time is short on here.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast